Replacement headlights

Rs2oo

Refurbed my headlights this afternoon and they look amazing. Fine sandpaper with lots of water. Cutting compound on a circular polishing pad on my drill then a T-Cut on pad followed by a resin polish also on the pad. I'm a very happy chappie.

Refurbed my headlights this afternoon and they look amazing. Fine sandpaper with lots of water. Cutting compound on a circular polishing pad on my drill then a T-Cut on pad followed by a resin polish also on the pad. I'm a very happy chappie.

When I read this my first thought was that they need a refurb. Mine have been done twice. First time by a detailer after I tried and mucked them up, second time my other half did them by hand like you have done and they came up amazing. Lots of people think their lights are fogged up but it's actually on the outside! Yours will look great now.

Edited by nixy

When I read this my first thought was that they need a refurb. Mine have been done twice. First time by a detailer after I tried and mucked them up, second time my other half did them by hand like you have done and they came up amazing. Lots of people think their lights are fogged up but it's actually on the outside! Yours will look great now.

+1 when I first got the car mine were a bit foggy but my garage cleaned them up as part of a wash and quick detail. They're starting to go again so better have a look, lasted 4 years since the last time though!

• 5 weeks later...