Nissan 370Z UPREV to ECUTEK

Mark@Abbey m/s

We have been using the ECuTek software on the Nissan 370Z for nearly 2 months now and getting some good results;

We just converted over a Stillen SC car from Uprev to ECuTek , adding a IAT sensor after the Charge cooler to read true charged air temps so allowing us to trim ignition and fuel in relation to IAT and also adding a MAP sensor that reads boost to allow us to run Speed Density this allows us to tune around the Air flow meter reverberations we see on the Stillen kits.

Also gives knock warning via EML light , multi maps , safety maps for IAT oil temp and low and high coolant temps.

Traction control map as well which we are working on improving fromt he already excellent provided set up from EcuTek.

Dyno plot below , car is still running stock Cats;

Hub torque and Hub bhp;

hkHaMk.jpg

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

Good hub hp numbers. Great torque figure so that's 418 lbft?

Good work.

wrong ratio , just loaded the correct ratio graph above , I had another cars base folder loaded;

Numbers still all okay just divide hub torque by 4.780 as this car is a Auto and we run in 4th gear

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

I think mine is only running around 390 hub

Mark what makes beter power cats in or out?

Your signature says your running 472bhp, surely you can't be losing 82bhp from fly to hub?

Yes car made that think it's been pulled back a touch to about 450 flywheel now as was getting knock or ( percived knock )

I think Litchfield dyno said somthing around 60hp loss

I'll dig my sheet out later

• Like 1

If I had a 370z I would be using ecutek over up rev for sure . A lot better by all accounts .

Just a shame they can't support us 350z owners !!!!!

Mark ..... Off topic . Does your hub show more hp than a wheel hp dyno?

You cant compare roller to a hub dyno.

Just come and run your car on our dyno Josh

• Like 1