New Steering Wheel

Payco

I dropped him a message last night using the order form on his site, no reply as yet though it's not exactly been that long and I imagine he's a pretty busy guy. Quite excited... I'd actually been photoshopping "concepts" for a few months and could never quite get things just how I wanted until seeing this thread :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing Jack at Royal Steering Wheels great work on other members cars on the forum I contacted Jack and briefed him on what I wanted. On Saturday I set off to Aylesbury to have Jack fit my new re profiled oem steering wheel. What a truly nice guy and what a great piece of work. It's so much better than the stock one and looks superb. I can highly recommend him.

New%20Wheel_zpsaoqmuirg.jpg

Can I ask how much you had it reprofiled by? I'm not sure how much fatter to make mine :( I'm stuck between 2mm and 3mm, I'm not sure if 2mm is enough :(

Basically want a copy of yours but with red :)

Now do I want a flat bottom or not.... or flat top AND bottom.... ARGH DECISIONS!!!

Edited by Mikevv