Rear interior compartment

Kingshott

I am unsure what to call it but whatever goes behind the passeneger seat opposite where the subwoover goes..

Whoever did the stereo in my car has installed 2 Subs in the same compartments behind both seats and i want to put it back to OEM.

Any info will be much appreciated and the parts to swap back over please. Again all in very good condition.

Thanks Ryan

Definitely mean the glovebox behind the passenger seat. I was cleaning my car yesterday and took the carpet/mat thing out of the glovebox and there is a tray underneath it with some sort of wiring/box on the underside of it... I'l get a picture next time I'm in the car!

Definitely mean the glovebox behind the passenger seat. I was cleaning my car yesterday and took the carpet/mat thing out of the glovebox and there is a tray underneath it with some sort of wiring/box on the underside of it... I'l get a picture next time I'm in the car!

oh like a hidden/service compartment? i'm sure i bumped into that on this forum at some point, probably in the fuel gage fix thread where you have to get under it. so take a peak at that guide as they probably mention what it is in there :)
  • Like 1

errrr I have his speaker cover !!!

Although does ask the question I bought it to cover up some god awful looking FLI subwoofer put in bu the previous owner - Do you think the BOSE OEM would be better ? Knowing BOSE is quality and FLI are a Halfords brand ?