2005 (54) Black GT, 55k - £6,995

rancer

With a heavy heart im selling my Zed :(

It's been a great car - I normally only keep cars for around 2 years. I've had the Zed for 5.

It is:

A 2005, 54 plate Black 350Z GT with 55,224 miles at present.

It falls into the lower tax bracket and benefits from the usual GT pack goodies

- the seats are full leather, electronically adjustable and heated

- Bose stereo system (stubby aerial fitted but original in the glove box)

- 18" Rays wheels, I had these refurbed in anthracite

It is slightly modified

- wheel spacers, purely cosmetic but dont push the wheel out past the bodywork

- Antracite wheels as mentioned above

- Plenum spacer (via the 350Z forums)

- Uprev remap by RS Tuning in Leeds - 290bhp

It has been taken good car of by Falcon Performance in Middlesborough (if the car stays even remotely local they have my full recommendation). The next service is due Feb 2016.

MOT due this month - I will get this done in the next 2 weeks.

Tyres have loads of tread, all four were replaced at the start of this summer.

The reason for sale is to make space for a new car. My commute has trippled in length so I now have a 65 plate 330D on boat over to the UK as we speak.

The paintwork is in good condition for car of its age, usual stone chips etc but none that are particularly noticeable. I do like to keep it clean (I find it therapeutic!) and the Detailing World forums have cost me a lot of money!

Only real bad point is some kerbing to the drivers side alloys. No buckling or bending of the wheel though. For a good offer I will be prepared to get these refurbed.

I have two keys and a valet key knocking around somewhere. Locking wheel nuts and key all in good order. Loads of documentation.

Located in the Newcastle-Upon-Tyne area.

Pics:

1%20Front.jpg

2%20Back.jpg

7%20Side%20rear.jpg

11%20Bose.jpg

10%20Console.jpg

9%20Dials.jpg

4%20Front%20Ray.jpg

5%20Rear%20Ray.jpg

6%20Side%20front.jpg

This is the one I've been waiting for. I'm in Northern Ireland but will book a flight over this weekend if we can agree terms. Have cash sitting ready. Is it possible to call dibs on a car :p You have a pm sir.

Now that's a great post :thumbs:

• Like 1

This is the one I've been waiting for. I'm in Northern Ireland but will book a flight over this weekend if we can agree terms. Have cash sitting ready. Is it possible to call dibs on a car :p You have a pm sir.

Now that's a great post :thumbs:

Consider this car sold people ;) Us Irish lads don't mess around. Only back home from the USA after 5 years away but it's game time now!

Haha 3 offers in as many hours! I knew advertising here was a good choice. There is movement on the price but 6k is too low.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'll bring you your money :lol: If you want dry notes I'll get the boat over tomorrow or Saturday. If you don't mind soggy notes I'll just dive in the lough here and start swimming...

I've now got two very firm offers for the car - I'm trying to work out the fairest way of doing this if anyone has any ideas?

Calling dibs probably isn't fair when folk at work etc:

I also don't want to take the p*#s with bidding wars etc!

Viewing booked in for sat morning so no decision til then.

Hope folks are ok with that!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ah tough situation to be in. Happened me when I sold my s14 in USA. You have to decide for yourself whatever you feel is fair, whoever contacted you first or whatever. All I can say is I'll send you a deposit tonight via Paypal along with travel confirmation and get on the next available boat/plane tonight, tomorrow or whenever suits you. I am free the rest of the weekend and have cash sitting ready. Need to know the car will not be sold before I book travel though. Newcastle is nice, but I don't need a weekend away for the craic at this stage!

Let me know when there is an update. Pm'd you a phone number also if you wanna chat.

Cheers

Pete

Alright lads. Got her home there on the boat tonight no problem. One of the fellas working the boat deck was mesmerized by it, took me 20 minutes getting from the deck to the lounge! Ran perfect the whole 4 hour drive back. Enjoyed every mile. Many thanks to Ben aka rancer for meeting me at the airport and for the smooth professional sale. You are a true gent sir. Best of luck with the new motor! Post some pics up of it when you get it all sorted.

Time to pull my head out of the 'for sale' section, and get involved elsewhere on this forum. Have to say I've been very impressed by how welcoming this forum is. Some good lads on here which is something of a rarity online these days. :)

Alright lads. Got her home there on the boat tonight no problem. One of the fellas working the boat deck was mesmerized by it, took me 20 minutes getting from the deck to the lounge! Ran perfect the whole 4 hour drive back. Enjoyed every mile. Many thanks to Ben aka rancer for meeting me at the airport and for the smooth professional sale. You are a true gent sir. Best of luck with the new motor! Post some pics up of it when you get it all sorted.

Time to pull my head out of the 'for sale' section, and get involved elsewhere on this forum. Have to say I've been very impressed by how welcoming this forum is. Some good lads on here which is something of a rarity online these days. :)

Im really pleased you have got the car you wanted. I remember seeing your original post stating you wanted black or blue. Ive a black z also. Love it in that. Looks like you have a gem of a z there. Brilliant. Well done

Im really pleased you have got the car you wanted. I remember seeing your original post stating you wanted black or blue. Ive a black z also. Love it in that. Looks like you have a gem of a z there. Brilliant. Well done

Everyone knows black is clearly the best looking, and fastest colour mate ;) Also remember ages ago reading about a guy with a black lambo dressing up as batman and visiting kids in a hospital or something. Always thought that was an awesome way to use a passion for cars in a positive way. Plus batman would clearly drive a zed over a lambo...

Everyone knows black is clearly the best looking, and fastest colour mate ;) Also remember ages ago reading about a guy with a black lambo dressing up as batman and visiting kids in a hospital or something. Always thought that was an awesome way to use a passion for cars in a positive way. Plus batman would clearly drive a zed over a lambo...

Yep i agree that black is the best colour for the z. I have seen the batman guy I think it was on you tube where he gets stopped by the police and he has the outfit on. Yesterday was a year to the day i bought my z. Really pleased with it still and love the black stealth look 😃

Yep i agree that black is the best colour for the z. I have seen the batman guy I think it was on you tube where he gets stopped by the police and he has the outfit on. Yesterday was a year to the day i bought my z. Really pleased with it still and love the black stealth look ������

Guess that means we have the same anniversary... B)

Yep i agree that black is the best colour for the z. I have seen the batman guy I think it was on you tube where he gets stopped by the police and he has the outfit on. Yesterday was a year to the day i bought my z. Really pleased with it still and love the black stealth look ������

crikey. I hadnt thought of that. Your right. Ps. Love the colour of your wheels.

crikey. I hadnt thought of that. Your right. Ps. Love the colour of your wheels.

Cheers mate! I think they really set the car off.