Bling your Throttle Body

Mopedmark

Hi everyone, I have been asked on many occasions to see if I can do anything with your dirty looking throttle body, so I am going to start polishing or painting them whichever you want.

(This is NOT a cleaning service )

This is a bling up of your existing throttle body, you will have to send me your Own one off your car and I will turn it around in a couple of days for you, it will be all masked up so no dirt will get inside, the price will be £39 including postage back to you :thumbs:

c1e46ffba41d5a09dc8d89feeaf8ac6d_zpstawxyc4o.jpg

8f24b18268dd2ab3a4a99bbb6bcc0459_zpsf320ltlm.jpg

8ef0ec5c0ce6f83a708a4f191476e4fb_zpslevlghkt.jpg

c38e9873ce7b07b4cbb68475d2554a4d_zps439e08fb.jpg

The last 2 pics show the effect

• Like 4

Oh :bang: .... I just realised that its you doing the core strut braces

Do you do finance ? :teeth:

If you ever offer finance il order one of everything probably. Seems like every penny that comes into my pocket goes back out on the car now. Y can't i just win a small fortune on the lotto. 😡😡

Mark can you pm me the sort of price range I will be looking at, if I wanted my engine bay to look like the 1st engine pic you posted in this thread. Im guessing I can geet the parts polished by you, but how would I get the battery covers, slam panel bit and induction pipe done? Pm with the details and I will get you to make a start on my engine bay. Cheers!

• 1 month later...