Local enthu-Z-asts

S7nny

I'm in Basingstoke.

I've been working in Basingstoke for the past year on and off at the eni building on basing view :thumbs:

Seen quite a few Zeds around there when I used to work in Viables for Sony (last year)... Wife takes the zed to the car park every day (well she used to up till May): there was always a zed or two that parked next to her is that anyone here?

A.

I'm in Basingstoke.

I've been working in Basingstoke for the past year on and off at the eni building on basing view :thumbs:

Seen quite a few Zeds around there when I used to work in Viables for Sony (last year)... Wife takes the zed to the car park every day (well she used to up till May): there was always a zed or two that parked next to her is that anyone here?

A.

Not me as my office is in Daneshill :)

If there is enough interest I'd be keen to arrange something - will give me a chance to learn a bit more from the community and get some inspiration!

Well, it seems you have a bit of interest for Beaconsfield services, so seeing as you were foolish enough to step forwards and volunteer to organise something, snap to it :p

Never been to a meet before so no idea what's needed.