Weds Kranze Borphes 19"

Jetpilot

Rare opportunity to get some decent dish 3 piece 19" alloys, imported from Japan.

19 x 11 Et21 110mm of dish

19 x 9 Et 21 75mm of dish

Fully refurbed last year and done less than a 1000 miles inc tyres. Nankangs N2's, which i am happy to take off as i know budgets are not liked on here. Centres are sprayed House of Kolor Cocoa Pearl and lips are a Nissan black with fine gold metallic (skyline colour).

Rears fit with just a arch roll, fronts need 25mm spacers to clear the Brembos and arch needs a roll and very slight pull.

Front left as a little kerb but this is being taken care of as we speak.

£2000 with tyres and 25mm spacers.

Hopefully you will know how much it would cost to get these wheels and refurb so no silly offers.

Weds_zps5owslpjc.jpg

3505_zpsbbf7890e.jpg

3501_zpse7cb09cd.jpg

3504_zps8da02f05.jpg

3501_zpse7cb09cd.jpg

• Like 2

If you haven't sold them in a few weeks we can talk, at the moment I'm moving jobs, houses and going on holiday, it's not a recipe for success. I would also have to put new rubber on those which drives the price up for me. I'll be surprised if you don't get a sale soon though.

If you haven't sold them in a few weeks we can talk, at the moment I'm moving jobs, houses and going on holiday, it's not a recipe for success. I would also have to put new rubber on those which drives the price up for me. I'll be surprised if you don't get a sale soon though.

No worries, seen something else that catches my eye, but if these dont sell will change the colour and put them on my new zed :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...