NISSAN 370Z ECUTEK DEALS

Mark@Abbey m/s

We have been involved in developing the Phase 2 Ecutek Software for the Nissan 370Z.

This is far superior than Uprev as we tune the car Speed Density for cars with unstable air flow meter Voltages and have the ability to have built in boost control via the stock ECU with adjustability via the cruise control.

Also we can provide safety maps to keep your engine safe especially when it has had Forced Induction added.

zHU3fz.jpg

As a special deal we are going to offer for N/A cars a deal on the ECUTEK normally it will cost £540-00 inc vat we are going to reduce the cost to the same as the UPREV for 3 months.

So cost will be £402-00 inc vat for a 3 month period.

Any questions ask away.

I may have to consider ECUTEK now :( up rev didn't work on my car twice. Your just so far away mark. Would you travel up to Scotland? That kind of fell by the wayside a bit probably because people didn't commit.

Is the difference in uprev and ECUTEK the features or would there be an ability to get more power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you not tune him remote mark?

Yes I could remote tune him no troubles he would need to buy a ECUTEK cable thou and spend sometime datalogging for me to -tune his car.

Gstraw want to do it that way , still surprised you couldn't tune the car with Uprev thou.

I have asked them numerous times and they always say no.

The HR market is reducing the 370 market is still growing.

We have another ECU that will work on the HR thou, Syvecs will be coming soon.

Also I think Link/Vipec will bring a standalone to the market soon.

Mark I'll call you and we can discuss the ECUTEK remotely if that's okay. Chris is getting fed up with uprev so don't think we will try again. Let's discuss what you need to tune remotely. Maybe even using Chris dyno?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk