Tein springs

Tom-89

hello!

Just left a deposit on an '04 350z import.

It has been lowered at the back (only at the back...) on RSR springs, frankly it's too low and too stiff. I don't really want a drop that is too much lower than standard (been there before nightmare for carparks/speedbumps/everday use) but would be nice if the 19's still filled the arches.

So...I understand the Teins don't drop it too much? Would I require anything other than the springs (read somewhere about a camber kit?) and guess they're slightly stiffer without being horrific?

cheers!

I went for those springs for the same reason. Just changed the rears over myself yesterday, was pretty easy as you don't need to go near the struts. Once you've got the wheel off it's just one bolt. I also tried to do the fronts but couldn't undo the bolt at the bottom of the struts so failed on that one.

thanks for the replies! I assume the geometry is all in spec but have no idea... also if anyone wants a set of rear RSR springs then PM me, as said I have no idea why it's just the rears. good to know I won't be needing the camber kit

how come you're changing from the Teins bodyboarder?

Only because I want to lower a touch more and be able to adjust the damping to my needs . I run the teins with the bilstein b6 dampers and it really is a great road going set up , tad firmer than stock and yet more comfortable. I'll decide what coilovers I want , and then if I'm happy with them I'll sell the teins/ bilstein combo together .

I'm currently waiting on my bilstein b6 shocks to be delivered then I will be using the minimal drop tein springs as I've read a few users state this was a great setup for an improvement without being too harsh. :thumbs:

That would be me and rob :)

If I don't like the coil over route I'll be swopping back asap

• Like 2

I'm currently waiting on my bilstein b6 shocks to be delivered then I will be using the minimal drop tein springs as I've read a few users state this was a great setup for an improvement without being too harsh. :thumbs:

That would be me and rob :)

If I don't like the coil over route I'll be swopping back asap

It was indeed. I didn't realise you were the previous comment.

Can't wait to get that setup on my zed! So hopefully soon I can give my thumbs up to this combo.

• Like 1