Photoshop requests

Hodaka

Sounds good mate, yeah maybe a different shades "off-black" or gun metal-ish, but with a gloss finish so it still looks painted?

But no rush again, I'm looking to get this done next month sometime so just thinking of different ideas :)

Sorry it took a while. I tried my best, but making matt look gloss is something I've never had to do before!

I added a bit of lighter area as I assume the whitish concrete would lighten the colour of the diffuser, and tried to mimic the reflection of the tarmac. Did try various things but I can't really make it look any better than this! :cry:

chirag1988-1c_zpsfn8k95pm.jpg

Could you photoshop these wheels as anthracite and also as a dark purple metallic/chrome finish please!! I wanted dark wheels initially but after seeing Johnnymono's shiny red Rays I might be swayed into taking the colourful route instead!! Thank you :teeth:

Heya! Are these ok? I'm not sure if you added a filter, but I removed it for these.

MrsNiki-1a_zpsg5vw8zqs.jpg

MrsNiki-1b_zpsb8gcyn6d.jpg

MrsNiki-1c_zpsosoqeam8.jpg

Edited by Hodaka
  • Like 1

Sounds good mate, yeah maybe a different shades "off-black" or gun metal-ish, but with a gloss finish so it still looks painted?

But no rush again, I'm looking to get this done next month sometime so just thinking of different ideas :)

Sorry it took a while. I tried my best, but making matt look gloss is something I've never had to do before!

I added a bit of lighter area as I assume the whitish concrete would lighten the colour of the diffuser, and tried to mimic the reflection of the tarmac. Did try various things but I can't really make it look any better than this! :cry:

chirag1988-1c_zpsfn8k95pm.jpg

Mate that looks spot on. Thanks for doing that man :thumbs:

Thankyou :D

No problem at all. Let me know if you need tweaks made etc... :)

Personally, I actually like the red. So that's one each for anthracite, purple and red! Saying that it might be too bold for me as well :lol:

• Like 1

I love the purple (obvs this is missing the purple hamster... What are you playing at Hodaka??!!! :p) but I have a sensible hubby who is worried about re-sellability (is that even a word?) as I have history of getting bored quickly!! Because f that it will more than likely be the anthracite I go for!

Will get my new bits of bodykit fitted and get my powers of persuasion dusted off!! :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I love the purple (obvs this is missing the purple hamster... What are you playing at Hodaka??!!! :p) but I have a sensible hubby who is worried about re-sellability (is that even a word?) as I have history of getting bored quickly!! Because f that it will more than likely be the anthracite I go for!

Will get my new bits of bodykit fitted and get my powers of persuasion dusted off!! :lol:

Don't worry about resale, it's your car, you should be enjoying it not worrying about if the next person is going to like it :S

GO BOLD!

Edited by grundy225
  • Like 2

First of all, @S7nny I haven't forgotten about your request. I am working on it (slowly). Struggling a tad so is taking a bit of time! :wacko:

Any chance you could show a Mazda mx5 mk1 in bright turquoise, I am thinking of changing my colour scheme on my race car.

Thanks

Mazda-MX5-Mk1_zpsthxegw0p.jpg

Hodaka - thought you might like to know I went for the gunmetal diffuser section and colour coded side steps and front lip :teeth:

:worthless:

Well... Rather your post. Pics pls! :D

First of all, @S7nny I haven't forgotten about your request. I am working on it (slowly). Struggling a tad so is taking a bit of time! :wacko:

Haha, you don't need to justify anything! You're doing things for people for free - I can wait. Now stop making me feel bad!

Edit: Typo

Edited by S7nny
  • Like 1