Photoshop requests

Hodaka

That's the one - my new toy. Thanks. Not the best picture as it does nothing for the colour of the car - which is far nicer in sunshine, but the wheels need cleaning up and I would like to see different colours before making my mind up on which way to go. Still undecided whether to keep the diamond cut rims and just colour the spokes or have the whole wheel painted/powder coated?

Am thinking white/clear reflectors in the bumper would be good too.

I had a request for you but can't for the life of me get bloomin photobucket to work, it just keeps on kicking up error messages. I wanted to see what my car would look like with the wheel spokes refurbed in different colours. Currently they are silver with polished edged and im thinking of going either gold, charcoal or white. If you have a look at the thread Bems recently started called Gone but not forgotten, there is a picture in there you could use. Only if you're really bored...

Spent 2 hours doing this one! Didn't manage to do a version with the silver edge, and found the charcoal one quite difficult to make it look realistic, but hopefully it'll give you an idea! Did the reflector as well.

Jay-Kay-1-white_zpsyydf1xfm.jpg

Jay-Kay-1-gold_zpslqy6lcum.jpg

Jay-Kay-1-charcoal_zpsoxsaehgg.jpg

Thanks mate, that's great! White reflector is a definite I reckon, but I still cant decide on wheel colour. Did you have a preference, I'm interested in other peoples views. I think the dark grey definitely needs the polished lip but would then look great, in fact they'd all look good with the shiny lip. Decisions...

No problem at all :thumbs:

If I have time tonight (I'm quite busy for the rest of the week), I'll try do a version with a silver lip. It's just the very outer ledge (not sure what it's called?) you want in silver right?

I like them all. Possibly leaning towards the gold a little bit. The alloys get lost a bit in charcoal and the white is overpowering. Saying that, I think part of that is due to my PS skills not being up to scratch and the colours being slightly unrealistic / not matching the lighting in the photo.

Would be interested to hear what others think!

I'm swaying towards white or gold . The lip of each wheel is currently diamond cut and lacquered so almost has a finish similar to chrome and so the paint would really just be the spokes. Either colour will look nice I'm sure

Hodaka

Only if you're bored...

1_edit_1440578782082.jpg

Feel free to PS my legs from the door

I'm busy tonight and going away on holiday :teeth: with my wife from Friday evening - Thursday. I might be able to do it tomorrow, but do you mind letting me know what colours you want to see it in? Or is it the same 3 colours?

Either white, gold or bronze. Sounds like you're busy those so it's no problem if you can't. Enjoy your holiday - anywhere nice?

I'll see what I can do. I don't think I have plans for tomorrow night anyway :thumbs:

Just going to Cotswolds and Cheddar as my wife has been wanting to go for a while. Gotta please the boss! :)

I'm swaying towards white or gold . The lip of each wheel is currently diamond cut and lacquered so almost has a finish similar to chrome and so the paint would really just be the spokes. Either colour will look nice I'm sure

Gold for sure.

Nice, I like the Cotswolds. Spent 5 days there last year with the wife and our little'un. Hope the weather improves for you.

Hey man. I'm sorry but I didn't get time to do your request yesterday. :surrender: I'm not sure if you're going ahead with the painting this weekend, but if not, I can definitely do it the second half of next week. Let me know anyway!

No problem. I am hoping to get a few colours over the weekend but have been reminded of a few things I need to get done so if I have the time I will, if not it will have to wait.

Enjoy your trip mate

Hey, I'm back! Just wondering if you still want these done? If so, I'll get it done this weekend. :thumbs:

Hey. How was the Cotswolds?

I picked up a colour at the weekend and am currently paining a wheel. Its turning out nothing like the colour on the chart but im thinking the lacquer will change that. I will post a pic asap once the final coat is on

Thanks for the offer though. If it is hated, I am still considering white

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I'm no expert at Photoshop, but I do use it for work (web design) and enjoy Photoshopping in general. So I thought I may as well combine this with my love of zeds. :)

If any of you have any requests, please give me a shout on this thread and I will happily have a go in my free time. :thumbs:

Hodaka

Hi mate, when you get a moment, could you try a couple of different of variations of colours on the chargespeed rear bumper diffuser section and on the side steps and mine's lip please?

I'm thinking of just a different shade of black, perhaps a charcoal/anthracite-ish colour? Want to see how it looks slightly off-colour to stand out from the rest of the car

Got a couple of pics of the chargespeed off google, and then a couple of pics of my car for the front and side

3684876193_b1ac4f0988.jpg

IMG_20110113_110441.jpg

IMAG0572.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

Thanks mate :thumbs:

Edited by chirag1988

Hi mate, when you get a moment, could you try a couple of different of variations of colours on the chargespeed rear bumper diffuser section and on the side steps and mine's lip please?

I'm thinking of just a different shade of black, perhaps a charcoal/anthracite-ish colour? Want to see how it looks slightly off-colour to stand out from the rest of the car

Got a couple of pics of the chargespeed off google, and then a couple of pics of my car for the front and side

Heya,

Are these any good? Not sure if I got the colours right, but let me know feedback and I'm happy to change! :thumbs:

Hodaka

chirag1988-1_zpszfcufj9a.jpg

chirag1988-2_zpssv8zh2hv.jpg

chirag1988-3_zpsnylcb4rj.jpg

Edited by Hodaka

Heya,

Are these any good? Not sure if I got the colours right, but let me know feedback and I'm happy to change! :thumbs:

Hodaka

chirag1988-2_zpssv8zh2hv.jpg

chirag1988-3_zpsnylcb4rj.jpg

Thanks Hodaka :)

I think the diffuser section looks good in a slightly different shade, but the side steps and front lip I'll look to colour code :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Hodaka :)

I think the diffuser section looks good in a slightly different shade, but the side steps and front lip I'll look to colour code :thumbs:

No problem. Glad it was helpful! :thumbs:

Hi Hodaka,

Just a couple more requests when you get time - no rush mate :)

1) Could you photoshop an orange zunsport grill onto the front bumper please?

IMAG1254.jpg

2) On the photo with the chargespeed rear, could you do a thin orange border around the diffuser section please?

3) On the spoiler sides, could you do the small panel orange please?

IMAG1253.jpg

Again, whenever you get time mate, no rush on these, just looking at different styles to try out :)