Age Of Nissan 350z Drivers

danlondon350z

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The flux for me was £3300!!

I was planning on getting a Z in June - found the car, had my bmw for sale and everything, but then got a bunch of quotes an nobody would do anything less than £3300.

i probably called about 10 different companies, and i got down to £2700 which was almost bareable, but then i got recommended to go to Keith Michaels brokers, and they said they could do it for £2300, or if i pay in one go, they'd knock 10% off, so £2070.

Then however, after i'd paid and when i got my documents through the price was £2550!

i called them up and they didnt give me a propper answer... they just said 'oh, we have to add 10% when you pay by DD... so i asked where the hell they got the £2300 figure from and he couldnt answer me straight.... but its only for a year and then i can go back to direct line!

The flux for me was £3300!!

I was planning on getting a Z in June - found the car, had my bmw for sale and everything, but then got a bunch of quotes an nobody would do anything less than £3300.

i probably called about 10 different companies, and i got down to £2700 which was almost bareable, but then i got recommended to go to Keith Michaels brokers, and they said they could do it for £2300, or if i pay in one go, they'd knock 10% off, so £2070.

Then however, after i'd paid and when i got my documents through the price was £2550!

i called them up and they didnt give me a propper answer... they just said 'oh, we have to add 10% when you pay by DD... so i asked where the hell they got the £2300 figure from and he couldnt answer me straight.... but its only for a year and then i can go back to direct line!

Have you tried the Admiral Group (Admiral/Bell/Elephant)? They have always been cheapest for me. Only issue is they dont replace mods on a like for like basis

I renewed mine last month for £950 - all mods covered like for like with Chaucer Insurance.

This is depressing. i am northern (near manchester) and i still pay that!

i dont live in a bad area, but i do park on the street. However i've only been driving just over 3 years, and had a small prang in my first year. But i've got 2yrs no claims now...

But yeh, £2550 is very depressing for me. And that was the cheapest i could find - seriously, i called loads of places!

I pay less than that on my lambo :surrender:

24, nearly 25.... @*!#. Owned a house (not a flat I'll have you know!!!:p) for 3 years and have the Zed owned for 18 months, an old astra and I think a motorbike will be filling my garage as soon as my new kitchen and windows are paid for.

All bought with my own.... actually mostly the banks money but hey, I'm young.....ish :)