Jump to content

nurrish

Members
  • Posts

    4,548
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nurrish

  1. 9. Nurrish 9:45 + my uncle rob
  2. Well fook me!!!
  3. I think you'd need a totally over the top car to pull these off........luckily marks is
  4. I thought adding this would make it lose value
  5. Dis Is One Sexy Zed
  6. I mean come on!!!! Must of been a shoe sale near by http://www.viddler.com/explore/failblog/videos/315/
  7. Well who would of thought it aye......after all this spam you acutally post something worth while Just kidding mate....Good work
  8. If thats what your stereo supports then yeah. But on mine i have 3.5mm to 3.5mm
  9. Yeah but your going to need an angled one for the unit side
  10. Ahhhhh i see what your doing. Those cables are for the input mate. So you can display video on the sat nav. On the unit there is another jack that is the aux for the sound output. This needs to be plugged into your stereo
  11. Thanks guys. The Satnav is Nurrish's custom jobby. Which reminds me - Nurrish I've plugged the RCA cables off the Satnav into the headunit audio L+R inputs and the yellow one into the ext video in. For some reason it doesnt seem to want to come out on the Headunit, even just the sound. Any ideas? Maybe I need to have a bit of a play around with it. What are you trying to do buddy?
  12. Very Very Nice
  13. Just a few for now.....But you are about 8 years late into this genre and has pretty been phased out Nonpoint Dry Cell Skillet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avUTaohfc3U Systematic Karnivool hed pe Stepa Pleymo Dead Poetic http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otcpzJY_-ZA Five Finger Death Punch
  14. listen with sound
  15. This thread is too horny!!
  16. I am having this issue to mark. Which parts needs adjusting?
  17. and which breakers
  18. I have found the perfect suit to wear whilst driving these cars unisex too
  19. Must be a nightmare to everyone else that is around that when the sun is shining
  20. before it ended i was wanting to be in that car cuz of all the but turns out id be safer in the sausage car
  21. I wonder if nixy would fit into this.......
  22. Good stuff Steve remember to pack more pants when passaging with bennett Bennett loving your sig
  23. God DAM!!!!! A bit of zed history http://jalopnik.com/5386018/nissan-370z-40th-anniversary-edition-celebrates-z+car-history
×
×
  • Create New...