Jump to content

shire350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    4,374
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shire350Z

  1. Well found a 50mm hope DH in gold for the right money so I'll see how it fairs
  2. Getting some FSA carbon bars which are 660mm so should be ok, I know what your both saying but 110 is way to long so thinking only coming down to 70mm isn't much so not sure, plus really like the 50mm hope DH stem
  3. Did about 20miles yesterday on it and had really bad back ache last night and today think it's because it's a large and I'm having to stretch further forward but its got a 110mm stem on so looking at swapping it for a 50mm one or maybe 70mm can't make my mind up but liking the look off this one
  4. Gave them both a good clean today, bringing one into the fold and letting one go ...... Up into the peak Sunday morning round hope valley and ladybower for some proper riding to test the new bike out The new versus the old Then gave the zed a wash, been spending to much time with the bikes and neglecting the zed
  5. Looking Andy, looks like clumber park that to
  6. Off to see it tomorrow
  7. Looking good Andrew what brakes are you using? Liking the braided lines
  8. No not much, but I'm never happy always have to change bits (like with the zed)!! Half right Andrew quick release seat clamp and a rear skewer wanted a front one to but iv got a 15mm through bolt and the local bike shop says I can't swap that Headset would be nice but bit pricey when mines fine, might treat myself to some new Tyres any recommendations ? Don't know wheather to go to 2.3 or stay with the 2.1's
  9. Great news Andrew, can't wait to get out on my bike this weekend to! Just waiting on a few little new little shiny bits from hope
  10. Great news Andrew, can't wait to get out on my bike this weekend to! Just waiting on a few little new little shiny bits from hope
  11. you should stop off for the peaks just got to learn how to bleed my own brakes now
  12. ill be there
  13. Well here she is a 2009 Marin mount vision quad XC had the brakes serviced and went out for a run today, lovely bike to ride with great suspension will be getting into the peak next week on it XT components Rock Shox team revelation forks 150mm Fox rp23 rear DT swiss wheels hope pro 2 hubs Juicy avid carbon discs
  14. Yeah that does need a little adjustment the bike is a large which I was a little unsure about but I'm going to swap the stem from a 110mm to a 70mm one (in carbon ) And roll the bars back a little see how I get on with it, off to pick it up this morning after the check over
  15. Just picked it up and dropped it off at the local bike shop to give it the once over and bleed the brakes can't wait to get out on it I'll get some pics up tomorrow when I get it back and a spec list Already looking for some carbon bars and stem
  16. Just picked it up and dropped it off at the local bike shop to give it the once over and bleed the brakes can't wait to get out on it I'll get some pics up tomorrow when I get it back and a spec list Already looking for some carbon bars and stem
  17. I'm off to pick this up in the morning it's a Marin Mount vision quad XC (2009)
  18. Probably a 17.5 Andrew maybe bit bigger, just had a look on that site looks a good one lot off old stuff on there mind I'll have to try filtering it tomorrow, still fancying that trek mind
  19. Lost out on XC but trek quite minti but so
  20. That's the specialized And the trek
  21. 2010 I'll pull some pics up there's a really nice trek fuel EX9 but it's abut on the minti side
  22. Been looking at a specialised XC pro FSR is that the one below yours Chris?
  23. Well that bike was a bag off bones crank was creaking and just generally it had not been looked after
×
×
  • Create New...