Jump to content

shire350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    4,374
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shire350Z

  1. When did you play up front for them hugh in the 70's I prefer the older prefix style plate Martin found 111 JCH buts that's at auction with a reserve off £1900 so bit to much for me or Y22 JCH which would match in with what I bought Zoe off Y22 OES (Y2 2OES) that's a more reasonable £410
  2. She's a old girl now just had her 7th birthday
  3. You should see the state off mine at the moment after this winter we've had
  4. The Missis has bought me a driving experience which I'm going to be doing up at York's Elvington airfield and thought it would be nice to stay over for the night. So after a nice hotel for the night, prity much in the centre only must is that it's got a decent carpark with no massive speed bumps for the zed Any reccomendations
  5. I'm after a new private plate, one with JCH on it's just trying to find the right on for the money
  6. As said before it's as simple as.... If you like to drive the car on great roads with other zeds Wales is for you bonus being you still get all the banter, drinking and admiring off other zeds at night Where as lakez will be a great chill out weekend with lots off polishing and admiring other people cars while being able to have a beer in your hand all day Bloody hard decision if you ask me
  7. I'm in the same position with work matey but I'm going with Wales as I prefer the driving so with lakez being a static show I'd get a little 'restless' But I'm sure lakez will still be a great meet with all the effort Martin and the guys are putting into it
  8. Bugger I got a email today saying that I'd missed out
  9. It's def not a nismo
  10. Not me thanks
  11. Didn't that would take long!!!! you missed a word out grant But thinking about it now it could be as mines a 2004 just on a 53 plate
  12. Your forgetting mine
  13. And your point us stew we can't help ourselves
  14. Thanks mate really happy with mine now , about finished with it
  15. Cheers Danny you at Wales this may?
  16. GM are by far the best looking
  17. Top Man Pictures you asked for buddy not the best though as on my phone, don't think the bars are that visible from behind due to the exhaust
  18. it was when i was down at autosport international spending alot off time looking around the car, they asked if id like a test drive so thought why not, wont be buying one any time soon but hopefully it'll be my next car
  19. Yeah the paint was terrible on all off them, least off my worries though as long as there serviced well
  20. Well had a good day, the guy at nissan was really helpfull not that knowlegdable as he's not been in the role that long got his training next week but was speaking to the main GTR guy just before he finished, they say the tyres are around £350 but only the dunlops are bridgestones will fit due to the whel design, service wise they range from £250 upwards.... getting the service prices through in the week with cost of tyres, brakes etc! Service intervals are very short though 6000miles or 6months but i suppose thats the price you pay for the perfomance!! The performance off the GTR is unbelievable the change up from third to fourth hits you like a punch in the back and your at 120 before you no it, didnt want to go any more The gearbox is fantastic to swaps between auto and manual with ease and is so easy to drive round town alot easier than the 350z infact! For the money i honestly dont believe theres a better car out there as a all rounder, massive amounts off speed and accelaration, four seats if you need them not loads of room but enough, looks great, great handling loads off gadgets i could go on and on but got stuff to do im sold on ne anyways top work nissan
  21. Here's the one I drove
  22. I'll get some for you tomorrow
  23. Not sure how much buddy brand new think around £300 You can't see the rear one as it's blocked by the exhaust but if your far enough back you prob could see the lower arms
  24. Well off in the morning to try it out Any particular questions anyone wants me to ask?
  25. Bought this kit off Dan (Ekonda) late last year but only just got round to fitting it, it's the four piece Summit racing chassis bracing and iv not tested it fully yet but the car already feels stiffer and holding the road better with less movement over bumpy roads. Only problem the rear bar which goes under my exhaust is about 3inches off the floor now so have to be careful bonus them being orange though So a great purchase cheers Dan, will update tomorrow as I'm going into the peaks over to Manchester so im sure there'll be some 'spirited' driving there Up front (hid mainly under the tray) In the middle And from the back
×
×
  • Create New...