Jump to content

shire350Z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    4,374
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by shire350Z

  1. The snow fell for us on Saturday to and as for you Andy was bloody hard work getting anyway very slippy No decent pics off the route didn't want to stop once going Relief at the top
  2. Thanks Tim for sorting this out, really enjoyed it and learnt some new tricks and added more products to my ever growing collection
  3. We were def belting along more than 15mph, did another night ride last night really good ride but one of the lads missed a rather large rock and clipped the pedal and took quite a nasty fall shuck him but but all was fine This has just been built not far from us going to have to check it out soon http://video.mpora.com/watch/v8bX5T7AQ/
  4. Me and the boys did a two hour night ride over mam tor Friday night was good fun bloody hard work mind Really not when you want a puncture
  5. The super tackys the 42's??
  6. Just the Normal I think Andy was on eBay got them for £42 brand new did you notice much difference between the normal and super tacky
  7. Just invested in some maxxis high rollers, want to get round the Burms as quick as Andy
  8. Yeah, the peak is littered with runs like that big loose rocks, that video doesn't how the steeper section I'll have a look for some others Were planning a trip up to andy's part off the world after Xmas have to join us
  9. This is the beast I was telling you about Andy, Doesn't look that steep here mind but it is http://vimeo.com/m/6764903
  10. I'm thinking off a dropper post any of you guys use one?
  11. Yeah the last pic was on the day before I messed the order up, quite a poor showing with me on the jump didn't carry enough speed
  12. Awesome weekend but my legs are feeling it this morning, was good to have you join us Andy we'll have to sort the trip out to yours soon and your always welcome down our way Few picture from the weekend didn't get chance to get many
  13. Tested the new light tonight and picked a right bloody night, windy and heavy rain but the light performed great lit very dark dense woods up with ease, the picture doesn't so the light justice
  14. Well did 17 miles earlier and my god was it hard work in this heat but need the the practise for Scotland in 2 weeks New lights have arrived and bloody hell are they bright
  15. The fluxient's do look good and come with a 2 year warranty
  16. Some off you guys may find this blog interesting http://www.torchythebatteryboy.com/p/bi ... abase.html
  17. Definatley like to join this years event after missing out on last years
  18. I'm going out biking tommorrow with the lad who came up with the idea so I'll see what the plans are and let you know
  19. 15/16th (i think) Fancy joining us
  20. Anyone ridden glentress me and 4 others are looking at heading up there the middle off next month for the weekend
  21. So how would you rate the ones you have Chris? I know the quality won't be a patch on hope etc but wasn't wanting to spend over £150 really so I thought at 1600 lumens they'd be worth a go
  22. Found this website look really good especially the MJ-872 with 1600 lumens www.magicshinebikelights.co.uk
  23. Been looking at getting a really decent front light, been enjoying riding in the week after work and quite fancy carrying it on into the winter but I have no lights, now I know I could just go buy a hope vision 4 for £300 but was wondering if any off you guys had really good night riding lights by not necessary spending a fortune
  24. Did a fairly short 12mile run around wharncliffe woods today found some good runs bit off a shock when we turned up and they were holding the UK schools games www.wharncliffe.info
  25. Who followed in my footsteps
×
×
  • Create New...