Jump to content

Darren-B

Members
  • Posts

    6,092
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Darren-B

  1. Yes, Ryan was there in his SC VX220 I spent most of the day admiring it & then had the opertunity to go out on track with him Oh how I miss the handling of the mid engined go-karts. (I want my Elise back)
  2. Nice one Will, very good. Can just about distinguish the 2 different cars by the wheels. Normally it`s quite easy as Kens is always so dry, clean & shiny
  3. Still on a high from yesterday I thought that my car handled very well yesterday on road tyres, kept up with alot of lighter & better prepped cars through the corners & I think I may have surprised a few people on the straights But after the trip out in the SC`d VX220 I`m looking again the change of direction & cornering is on a completely different level.
  4. Well what a great day out, an amazing track, great driver discipline, great weather & a great bunch of friends. The zed performed faultlessly, the brakes held up well & so did the tyres considering the punishment I gave them throughout the day. Just a quick clip of the zeds as we left. I`ll hopefully post up some on track videos during the week, but it`s now time for bed
  5. Adrian on track in a TT 370z
  6. I thought the nismo's were made from polyurethane as the stock bumpers are. Correct me if I'm wrong but this is made of fibreglass
  7. My advice as I say to everyone "Get It Spent!" Maybe ask SMD or RTbiscuit if they have any contacts on the Jaaaaaaaag forum
  8. Steve has a 350z race car
  9. Difference of opinion here. I think the 350 looks shocking if I'm honest with you and would never buy one. Better car for the money?..........do tell........... I'm guessing we'll have a difference if opinion here too. A Newbie has just opened the floodgates, probably not a wise thing to say on both your first post & on a Primarily 350z forum who says its primarily a 350 forum - before long us new boys will be taking over - so BE nice Well it just is, :-p It started as a 350 forum which of course progressed to 370 as well Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I just think that Mike370 could have worded it a little better as he has left himself open to criticism from other members. I'll stop crashing Steves thread now
  10. Difference of opinion here. I think the 350 looks shocking if I'm honest with you and would never buy one. Better car for the money?..........do tell........... I'm guessing we'll have a difference if opinion here too. A Newbie has just opened the floodgates, probably not a wise thing to say on both your first post & on a Primarily 350z forum
  11. Sorry I never read things properly
  12. Not sure how this will work? I paid the full amount for the entry & tracktime £48 Will the relevant docs be sent to me in the post?
  13. Well hopefully the supplier can speak with the manufacturer & come to some arrangement seeing as this is certainly not the only instance of wing failure
  14. Glad your finally getting the spoiler replaced Mr G, shame you've had to fork out for the inconvienence of the poor unwarranted first one. Lets hope the new one doesn't do the same
  15. Come on guys stop messing the FS thread, perhaps a kind mod could tidy this for Octet???
  16. Can`t believe this is still for sale, you know I could go buy a zed & this kit for same money it would cost new! Now theres an idea Track weapon for less than 8k
  17. I looked at a car recently, MY04 with 8k on the clock, been garaged for the last 7years but only 1stamp! When I discover this I said to the guy straight 'it's not for me !'
  18. What a twonk, I'm pretty sure he was speeding to judging by the closing speed & the rate he was passing the cars. If he was even half a decent rider he would have remained calm & probably got through the gap, when things look like they are about to go to pot the trick is not to panic, just deal with it. Remember Coombe the other week Ian?
  19. Can't wait for Sunday week, should be another great day out, hopefully it will even up my tyre wear after Coombe
  20. I won`t be at the GRASSHOPPER I`ll be whizzing the Vortech round Rockingham
  21. Oh this brings back memories of an exploding strawberry smoothie in my poor zed. had to remove the headlining, seats & carpet to clean & get rid of the smell Sounds like you got off lightly & glad to hear that you managed to remove the smartie remains. Now stick to your guns & leave the sweeties in the boot
  22. @Bennet - Say??? Are you back home? Translation please?
  23. More mods to come tomorrow
  24. I had a woman do the same to mine & to rub salt into the wound she scratched the door cill with her heel on the way out Should be an easy fix though, so not the end of the world
  25. Get it spent & give the car the power it truly deserves
×
×
  • Create New...