Jump to content

GIXXERUK

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    9,450
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GIXXERUK

  1. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-VERTI ... 286.c0.m14
  2. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISSAN-350Z-ROADS ... 286.c0.m14
  3. +1 on those wheels
  4. good to know yours would look good with ali trims on the vents
  5. I like genesis amps and focal speakers nice combo
  6. with the carbon cover on the centre console do the centre dash vents open ? lookin btw
  7. go back in time and park it somewhere else ?
  8. 1. buy a flute 2. jiffy bag em and post em 3. havent they got a bus pass sorted..........
  9. i wouldnt clay if it picks off the spots of paint it will scratch i would use white spirit on a rag and allow it to sit on the paint rather than rubbing it wash well and polish
  10. nice and clean
  11. ?? i've seen worse
  12. GIXXERUK

    20"s on a Z

    and the pics ?
  13. wish i was buying now
  14. wasnt good when it was new and hasnt improved with age
  15. B) nuff said.....
  16. is that the price for the b pillars or the rear strut cover phil ? and does that inc p&p
  17. GIXXERUK

    20"s on a Z

    I thought I had decent money for rims I wanted, seen some nice racing alloys in a 20, vogue RTS and STR but £4k!! I'm not going to drive the car much in these winter months and will be garaged up, I had some similar rims on my celica and they were fine TBH...are the nismo's available in a 20inch? 4k !! with they ay prices are dropping is madness, i would rather buy 3 sets of cheaper wheels if needed
  18. even when he's drunk he makes more sense than most of us
  19. i suppose it isnt worth fitting an xl tb with the daft ecu
  20. GIXXERUK

    gingrrr 350z

    very i like those sigma lens on what body ? colwyn bay is only up the road from me, llandudno is nicer
  21. i WILL do this soon
  22. wd40 is good at removing glue or goo gone is excellent stuff
×
×
  • Create New...