Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Off to the pub now to sort the buffet out for tonight. Happy new year Bronzee, your presents will be in the post after the hols.
  2. Sometimes its worth doing an ECU reset after fitting a pop charger.
  3. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Just treat them. http://www.lenclume.co.uk/
  4. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    You youngsters. Just think outside the box. http://www.lakesidehotel.co.uk/
  5. Plenty of the other Z models in Cornwall and they have some great meets.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  7. Do you have any paint left on your car Mart? Should be down to the gunmetal anytime now.
  8. Very nice as ever Tim, you taking booking for June yet.
  9. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    This may seem a long way off but there will be a lot more cars there this year with the interest from another few forums so if anyone wants a room at the heaves I would book soon, there are presently only 12 rooms left.
  10. Hi Theo and welcome to the forum.
  11. Six years down the line and I still get the same feeling. They look even better parked up in numbers btw.
  12. Judging by the alignment of those lines I think you must have had a merry christmas.
  13. I havent been there for some time Mick but it was a nice place.
  14. I got mine for £400.
  15. Hi Phil and welcome to the forum.
  16. By the look of your fridge and your hampers, looks like you had a nice drop of scoff today I hope you had a good day Martin... even though your on the boat Won't be long before your back home If I post anything on Wednesday night please ignore it. Oh and yes, too much food.
  17. I got nothing.
  18. martinmac

    NCB

    I think they do Hugh, I cant ever remember being asked about anything older than that. I have however spent a few quid carrying out repairs without using insurance.
  19. martinmac

    NCB

    I have never had a claim.
  20. Merry Christmas to all. Its been a great year on here and I am sure next year can only get better.
  21. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  22. I think you are off to a flying start matey, the car looked pretty good last time i saw it.
  23. Did I mention that Ryan can do designer handbag printing Colin.
  24. Very pleased to see you are OK Immy. It not been a good year for the guys down there. It seems like the nicer the place is to live the more natural disasters you get. I guess it may stop us moaning about our winter weather for a while.
×
×
  • Create New...