Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Just one option that may be worth exploring. We have a local rental house which we hired recently. It was in December so the price is more in June. Works ut as £440 for the weekend. It sleeps 11 so if you can get a bunch together it works out pretty cheap. http://www.old-bank-house.co.uk/index.p ... id=29&id=1 This is for friday pm to Monday morning. Dont ask me to coordinate it though.
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  4. And why not mate, another good use of a meet.
  5. And why not mate, another good use of a meet.
  6. Congratulations on the purchase, they look better in numbers so see you at a meet.
  7. Many happy returns.
  8. +1 on the food, there are some great restaurants there.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum. I am just up the road and there will be plenty of meets coming up pretty soon.
  10. martinmac

    Newbie

    Hi and welcome to the forum.
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  12. Another slippery slope. Especially when he adds some wheel options Looking good Chris Its ok Colin, I have had my wheel fix for this year.
  13. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/subaru.aspx
  14. Well done Chris, thats very impressive. If you were busy you should have given me a shout and I would have come over. I could have made the coffee.
  15. When I bought the scooby it was from a guy eho lived in a city, from the start he was twitchy and told me it was locked up in a place with CCTV. He was very cautious, he had also had the full range of spam calls. I paypaled him a small deposit as I was away for two weeks. I also directed him to this place. So he now had some sort of reference and my address. After that it went smoothly and i paid cash at his house. The monet didnt appear until we were both happy and it was all done very formally but efficiently. Handing the money over in a bank would seem to work very well for me but at the end of the day there needs to be some trust. There are always a few ways to get a little idea of the seller in this internet era.
  16. Hi and welcome to the forum. The roadster is a great car and I would say that although the JDM auto is not as common they dont sell as well. I will have a look around but thats a very healthy budget. Also dont worry too much about an import, its harder to work the specs out as they come with a fair amount of optional extras, as such you can pick up some great cars.
  17. In that case there is no need to remove them.
  18. Take several photos of the pothole and make sure there is a time/date display on them. Forward them to your local council and be prepared for a long battle. If there are any white marks around the hole it will be a lot easier as this means its registered for repair.
  19. I will have a chat to you in Feb then Jason. I drive my scooby very carefully.
  20. I will start a names list very soon.
  21. Dont forget to try Livingstone Warman, also traders on here.
  22. Heated water provided by Sellafield.
  23. I love the roads around there too, very Z friendly.
  24. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    First post updated.
  25. Our stand should be massive this year, we have now got 4 Z forums coming along.
×
×
  • Create New...