Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Worth mentioning that the UK model has a bigger tank.
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  3. As has been said, at least we dont have to watch them play Germany.
  4. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  5. You can never have enough wheels.
  6. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    First post updated.
  7. Looks great, congratulations
  8. Very nice Tim. I have just given the fleet a wash and they still look great.
  9. Congratulatios, sounds like a great choice.
  10. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Less than a week to go now so anyone else interested post up soon so I can sort the final details.
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum. Roadsters rock.
  12. Should be interesting in Scotland.
  13. In my innocence I didnt know what a mojito was but was being fed them at an international food festival in Spain. They were in pint glasses and very refreshing. Temperature in the high 30s and no shelter. It got a little messy.
  14. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Nice one mate, thats a very good option.
  15. I used to work in Guyana and paid £1-80 for a bottle of five year old with 20p back on the bottle. I find most of the modern rums too sweet now but love it with ginger beer and a twist..
  16. Not sure mate. I just replaced my seats because I got a good deal from a member. One way to tell is that the heated bit doesnt work in a non gt car.
  17. Nope. Very little of the car is like it came out of the factory.
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum. Just for the record I have a non GT roadster with leather seats so its not unheard of.
  19. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Rule No1 of LakeZ - all volunteerz must be suitably inebriated Wish I could be there x You will be missed but I will take lots of pics.
  20. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    I can put tents up, i just struggle to find them in the dark.
  21. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the roadster.
  22. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    I am sure you will have a lot of willig volunteers to help mate, some may even be sober.
  23. Yes its active, just takes a while to register. Anything I can help with.
  24. Si if Italy play their defensive game each team will just sit in their own halfs for the whole game.
  25. 'It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low.' Also a lot more entertaining to watch.
×
×
  • Create New...