-
Posts
27,445 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by martinmac
-
Kind of proves the point Neil, we all know what the others are doing.
-
I wont be there but would suggest 0700. I know it sounds early but get on the stand and for those with track sessions there is the early briefing. Then sit back and enjoy all the admiring looks while you drink a nice cup of coffee and a bacon buttie.
-
Thats why we have a large team to cover. When someone is going to be offline they let the rest of the team know, that way we know that a continuity of moderating will continue. If you were on the team and happened to have a bad night with a bottle god knows who would be left in the morning.
-
Unfortunately not many of the present team have time to campaign. Feel free to sent donations to us to allow us to campaign though.
-
Er, no, the forum is busy which means it is being done right. Thats the way the actions of the team are judged. If a committee is required the next step is membership fees. Dont go there.
-
So the mod team would then have to arrange and regulate elections every six months, that one way of ensuring there are vacancies.
-
I'm sure every great dictator of the world to his countrymen this when in power If you have a problem with the way things are done then pm me the specifics. If not then I am happy to offload some tasks from my first day off in three weeks tomorrow. Addressing and posting japfest tickets. Sorting out logistics for lakeZ, Catching up on and posting over meets on four forums...... Then again, I am sat in a Premier inn in Edinburgh so have nothing better to do.
-
Yes the roadster looks better with the roof down, if you dont like the rear just change it.
-
Members can complain about unfair treatment. We dont need any more moderators. Simples
-
My input, as regards the team who run the forum, no thanks, I dont think there is any need to complicate things. Anyone with any ideas can post them up and if there is no reason they cant be impemented then good ideas will be considered. As for meets, I am NEO on several forums and welcome anyone who wants to organise meets. In an ideal world REOs from each forum could talk to their oppos from the other forums and make my role very much easier. In reality organising meets is not an easy task so an REO would always welcome support from other members to help out.
-
You guys are lucky, I cant even make it. Have a great day though. The tickets will be posted first class on Saturday.
-
I cant make it due to work but I will mail the tickets out when they arrive. I am moving a boat up to Scotland next week so will have them when I arrive there hopefully. Its all a little manic at the moment.
-
Things are moving fast, The G Man gets the last pass and ticket. If JT wants the pass, track time and ticket combo thats all sold out. If he only wants the pass and someone else going wished to track then I will leave it for you to sort out. Remember, the track session is only for Zeds and as such its a respectful event. Its not a race. If you havent done it before then now would be a good time. I am pretty quiet today so if you want to snap this up contact an online admin or mod, they all have my mob number.
-
Reply sent. At this time there are the following left. And remember, there are four forums with access to these so be quick. I have PMd Steve so if he hasnt had any other takers JT will get which one he wants. I track slot together with i discounted ticket and 1 pass 1 discounted ticket +1pass
-
Replied mate and copied to Steve, think you will be ok.
-
A quick update guys. As with every year real life sometimes gets in the way so some have had to pull out, As such there are a very small number of tickets and passes available but I mean a few. m-zed89 is first on the waiting list so he now has a ticket and pass. Check my profile bud, my e-mail is in there. There is also one Zed track session available. This will be track session, stand pass and one ticket together. There are also a couple of stand pass and one ticket spots available. First to post gets them as long as they havent gone. Dont forget, if you have only one ticket with a stand pass and want to take a passenger then you can buy the extra tickets on the gate. The show is now full and looks like being a corker.
-
Also guys, and I know we say this every year. There will be a lot of performance cars in the area which is too tempting a target for the authorities. There will be a lot of speed cameras out. There is also usually one just up from the gate for when people leave and want to show off their exhausts.
-
There are others wanting tickets and passes so post up early if anyone cant make it.
-
Just so you dont think you will be lonely, there are a toal of about 80 z cars on the stand now.
-
Thats all the tickets sold. If you havent paid now or had a pm from me telling you differently the ticket sales are now closed. There may be last minute drop outs so keep watching the thread.
-
List updated Steve. I will pm those who arent listed as paid.
-
. Marzman.......1x Ticket + 1 Track Sessions Paid 2. Doris..............2x Tickets only Paid 3. WinkJ - 2x Tickets Paid 4. Hennerz ......2x Ticket only Paid 5. Pr1ngle x2 tickets please Paid 6. Matty316... 2 tickets only Paid 7. Mark284811 2x Ticket + Track Session Paid 8. Dave J.........2 tickets please. Paid 9. glrnet......1 x ticket please Paid 10. Chippychip123......2x tickets please Paid 11. Beb....... 1x ticket please Paid 12. 350Ad.....1x ticket please Paid 13. Drifter......1x ticket please Paid 14. Veilside Z . 2 entry passes 1 zed track time Paid 15. Madmarky........ 2x Tickets Paid 16. DuhDuhDuction...... 2x Tickets 17. pgregory...........1 ticket Paid 18. Keyser ...........2 tickets 1 track session Paid 19. Neilp ..... 1 ticket, 1 track session Paid 20. Scootg ...... 2 Tickets Paid 21. Buster..........1 x stand pass please. 22. Jez - 1 ticket, stand and track time please 23. Chee350 x1 ticket. 24. Bry.....2 Tickets Paid 25. richie94gts.....1x ticket please 26. Peter10..........1x ticket Paid 27. Cragus..........1xticket 28. Lukekbrown....2x tickets Paid 29. John Tarantula....2x tickets + track Paid 30. AmyZed...... I ticket + pass Paid 31. Liam42whu.........1x ticket Paid 32. AsianUK..............1 ticket Paid 33. Spawn................2 tickets Paid 34. Bulletmagnet........1 ticket. Paid 35. Leokbrown...........2x tickets Paid 36. hgordon..............2 x tickets Paid 37. TIGGERZ.............1 ticket Paid Added. 38. ShortPaul............2 tickets Paid 39. Wizard................2 tickets Paid 40. Will370z...............1 ticket paid 41. Squirt350z...........2 tickets Paid
-
Z club purchased another 30 tickets which have now been sold so they have asked for more. I will let you know how it goes. At the moment everyone who has paid has a ticket. If we get any more I will post up. The main problem at the moment seems to be increasing the size of the stand.
-
The deadline for tickets is 31st March so I will get onto it now.
-
1. Marzman.......1x Ticket + 1 Track Sessions Paid 2. Doris..............2x Tickets only Paid 3. WinkJ - 2x Tickets Paid 4. Hennerz ......2x Ticket only 5. Pr1ngle x2 tickets please Paid 6. Matty316... 2 tickets only Paid 7. Mark284811 2x Ticket + Track Session 8. Dave J.........2 tickets please. Paid 9. glrnet......1 x ticket please Paid 10. Chippychip123......2x tickets please Paid 11. Beb....... 1x ticket please Paid 12. 350Ad.....1x ticket please Paid 13. Drifter......1x ticket please Paid 14. Veilside Z . 2 entry passes 1 zed track time Paid 15. Madmarky........ 2x Tickets Paid 16. DuhDuhDuction...... 2x Tickets 17. pgregory...........1 ticket Paid 18. Keyser ...........2 tickets 1 track session Paid 19. Neilp ..... 1 ticket, 1 track session Paid 20. Scootg ...... 2 Tickets Paid 21. Buster..........1 x stand pass please. 22. Jez - 1 ticket, stand and track time please 23. Chee350 x1 ticket. 24. Bry.....2 Tickets Paid 25. richie94gts.....1x ticket please 26. Peter10..........1x ticket Paid 27. Cragus..........1xticket 28. Lukekbrown....2x tickets Paid 29. John Tarantula....2x tickets + track Paid 30. AmyZed...... I ticket + pass Paid 31. Liam42whu.........1x ticket Paid 32. AsianUK..............1 ticket Paid 33. Spawn................2 tickets Paid 34. Bulletmagnet........1 ticket. Paid 35. Leokbrown...........2x tickets Paid 36. hgordon..............2 x tickets Paid 37. TIGGERZ.............1 ticket Paid Added. 38. ShortPaul............2 tickets Paid 39. Wizard................2 tickets Paid 40. Will370z...............1 ticket paid 41. Squirt350z...........2 tickets Paid