Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. As you arent far away pop over to the Heaves Hotel near Kendal this weekend for a chat and some tyre kicking. viewtopic.php?f=57&t=55664
  2. Just changed my battery today, no problems.
  3. I have just had a check over the various forums and I think we will be getting towards 50 cars which is better than last year.
  4. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Room now taken.
  5. I can arrange lager to be on site if you prefer to bring the tent. Just pm me your requirements.
  6. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    There is now one spare room at the Heaves for the Friday and Saturday nights. Unfortunately real life sometimes intervenes in these situations so let me know if anyone wants it. First come first served.
  7. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  8. Which is pretty much the only time my car goes anywhere now.
  9. The things you guys will do for a little extra power.
  10. Thats a very nice colour combo for wheels too.
  11. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    You will be very welcome mate, just come down any time. Get there around 9 and there is a full brekkie on offer.
  12. Thanks to some great welding and the Y pipe I bought from Mike we are passed for another year.
  13. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    I have been watching the forecasts very closely. I have five in favourites and they are all different. I am reassured that these guys havent a clue. Yesterdays forecast for here was bad, it was a lovely day which I ended sitting outside the pub weeping into my pint after another crap performance by Englands finest. I booked my car in for an MOT today as the forecast was rubbish, Just been for a very nice stroll down the lanes. The forecast for tomorrow is now rubbish so I have bought some sun screen. Basically they havent a clue for our local weather. Also my house is next to the largest area of sand in the world which s not classified as a desert so we get our own micro climate. If it rains in Kendal you can all come and sit in my garden.
  14. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Anyone in particular in mind mate.
  15. I guess I wont be selling the exhaust any time soon. Fortunately hes a good guy so will get it sorted. He has also been told that the car has just been detailed so to keep it clean.
  16. I thought the Nismo was soundig a little throatier than normal. I will bags my usual place at the Heaves. He has just cut the grass so I should be fine.
  17. And its not going well so far. Six hours down the line and welding gear is sill being used. Why the hell would anyone lower a car.
  18. It can sometimes get out of hand.
  19. Glad you are sorted and also that will be staying on here.
  20. I must agree really. Yes there will be a fair amount of bad cars out there but with the way the market is there will also be some for this price that will have been looked after. We know the cars are pretty bulletproof so as long as you check it out well you should be fine. There was a local guy selling an 03 import recently and I think he was struggling to sell it at 4.5k The car was fine but he bought it in haste and it scared him.
  21. Hi, congratulations and welcome to the forum.
  22. OK mate, it would be good to catch up again.
  23. I think I must be 3.
  24. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Not too late mate, just turn up when you want.
×
×
  • Create New...