Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Why thank you sir.
  2. So thats the LakeZ weekend over. Dont miss out on the next weekend meet at Zedfest in August.
  3. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Pretty impressive really, never seen an eight wheeled zed before.
  4. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Well thats all the tents and Gazebos down and re-delivered. The tables and chairs are away for another year and all the cars are parked and empty. I would just like to thanks all who attended, it was a great weekend and I thoroughly enjoyed it even with the streaming cold, cant think how I got that. I think the hotel did us proud again and kept up the level of service from last year. The weather was very kind, i didnt pack any sun cream and am regretting that now, I have a very red face. AS always at these meets there were some very funny and special moments and I am sure some of the pics will get on here. Thanks also go to Tim from Envy valeting for taking the time to come along and support the event. I hope you get your nuts sorted. I would also like to thank those who couldnt make the full weekend but popped over to say hello including a 260z driving down from Peebles this morning. So guys, thanks again for your time, effort and cash. A great bunch of people made it a very memorable weekend. Oh, and congrats to the winner of the car of the show, at last.
  5. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

  6. Nothing nasty here apart from being a bit damp yesterday morning. The sun has just popped out.
  7. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    I will be sitting on a chair with a drink waiting to help you set up.
  8. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    You leave your bad weather where it is. I will be heading off soon so will be around all day.
  9. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Well its a bit breezy at the moment but it hasnt rained all morning. Once again the met office tell me its pouring down.
  10. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Sat in the garden with a nice cool beer at the moment.
  11. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    And for those who believe weather forcasts I have just taken this from my garden.
  12. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Thats the stupid weather over anyway, all good again now.
  13. It will be fine. I have plenty of shelters sorted. I have just had a new roof put on my house and they lost nil time to the weather. Just a bloody fortune to get done.
  14. http://www.accuweather.com/en/gb/kendal ... ast/322476 Wuss.
  15. The forecast is better than it was too. Dont start me on the met office though, if you listened to them nobody would set foot outside the door.
  16. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Get there early and join us for breakfast.
  17. martinmac

    LakeZ 2012

    Saturday mate, more people and bring a tent, the evening is good fun.
  18. Indeed, their is even a pic on here.
  19. A main dealer will probably charge you more for the battery, your shout. Sorry to hear about the ongoing roof issues, I can share your pain.
  20. I think the Z badge would look great.
×
×
  • Create New...