Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. dontpanic from 350club has paid for 2 tickets by paypal £29.84 steffc has paid for I ticket by paypal £15.33 R35LEE has paid for 2 tickets by paypal £29.84 Please check this link to check your status is correct, the order will be going in soon. http://zclub.net/forum/news/16334-japfe ... ad-11.html
  2. Many happy returns guys.
  3. Welcome to the forum bud. There are a few owners up the coast, I am from Cartmel and there are more in Kendal and Barrow. Looks like the mini meets may get bigger.
  4. IanS16 may have one. I cant remember if its JDM though.
  5. I prefer them to the current one but would spoil it by fitting a Porsche engine etc.
  6. Thanks mate, its not easy this inter forum stuff.
  7. I guess thats the problem with being a member everywhere ( well nearly ). Hi I've bought this and intended to restore it or do something with it. I would rather put my money into my business so wont have time and could do with the cash. Please PM me if interested, car is located in Newport South Wales Thanks Mike 1968 (tax free) pretty much standard throughout (not sure about paint) but running at correct height and on original wheels, original big steering wheel with horn bar, original interior although no carpets, interior front seats not too bad but rear not good, door cards have had speaker holes cut in them. Couple of wings are rotten but they are easy enough to get. Will need some welding underneath. Some history with the car. 1500cc engine as strong as a horse although starter motor is on its way out. £850.00 No mot and not advisable to be driven away so will need trailoring.
  8. Congratulations bud, thats great news. Enjoy.
  9. A nice little project for you Stan. http://www.300zx-club.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7398
  10. You really like the forum logo dont you Jak.
  11. About 125 a litre now. I put mine on my birthday list.
  12. Do they have volcanoes in Nz
  13. We need payment CONFIRMATIONS for this now guys. Its big numbers and we arent paying the bill so help me out.
  14. 1. Marzman 2. Nurrish 3. Fakeindian (if not working) 4. UNABASHED + 1 5. ChrisS + Son ..........................Confirmed (son more excited than me,he say ) 6. Chesterfield +1 7. Madmarky 8. Introspect 9. 98duffa( andy ) + mate 10. Djtimo 11. ste01 + 1 12. Scott + 1 13. Mitch
  15. Guys, please check this link. There are still owners who have signed up and not showing as paid. Anyone who has paid by payp[al but isnt showing on this list pm me very soon so I can sort it out. http://zclub.net/forum/news/16334-japfe ... ad-11.html
  16. Thats a real pain Jak, hopefully things will be sorted out before then. At least you have a great holiday to look forward too.
  17. Thats great news Mark, hopefully you wont have to walk home.
  18. Hi and welcome to the forum bud. You will get lots of opinions in the morning bud check with the traders for lots of other options.
  19. I wouldnt leave it too long before booking. They just take card details so you can always cancel I think.
  20. Nice one Dave.
  21. There would been a subtle irony with it dumping on Greece.
  22. I still think this is the best exhaust out there, good shout.
  23. Its all over according to the news. We are all doomed.......maybe.
×
×
  • Create New...