Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Still the best looking kit around IMO. I have tried several wheels with the kit and liked them all.
  2. 1/ martinmac if I have to walk there. 2/ SunGodRA - need to confirm, might be in Mexico then 3/ Muddy (sat) 4/ Scott 5/ ATTAK Z 6/ MadMarky 7/ Patman 8/ Greekman -if i dont forget about it until then lol 9/ Smudge (if life gets better and I get a job by then) 10/ Chris`I (TBC) 11/ Harman350z 12/ Shire (sunday) 13/ M13KYF (sat) 14/ Lincolnbaggie 15/ DontPanic (Dave - Probably Sat & Sunday morning) 16/ Gibby 17/ Ian.Lewkowicz 18/ Chesterfield 19/ Nurrish (hopefully one of the days) 20/ Jak (TBC) 21/ Caroline 22/ Quicksilver 23/ Andy v v c 24/ Envy Valeting, the van, the shop, the family, the lot 25/ Ikarus (TBC) 26/ MattyR 27/ JakTheRuby 28/ Just Nidge74 29/ Steve Burns 30/ Paul Wrangle 31/ John Peek 32/ hitman 13 & Di, daughter and hubbie 33/ ben and dee stapley (saturday and sunday) 34/ rik 35/ infiniti
  3. For those that missed it and everyone who enjoyed it there is a Z club stand at Japfest 2.
  4. Hi and welcome to the forum. There is a sticky poost for new members in the FAQ section which will give you a few pointers. There is space for the golf clubs so no problem there. They will even fit in a roadster. Cruising on the motorway you can get 30 mpg plus, after that its down to the right foot. On a good day around the lanes I can get mid teens. If you get a pre 06 car you will get the lower tax rate.
  5. 1/ martinmac if I have to walk there. 2/ SunGodRA - need to confirm, might be in Mexico then 3/ Muddy (sat) 4/ Scott 5/ ATTAK Z 6/ MadMarky 7/ Patman 8/ Greekman -if i dont forget about it until then lol 9/ Smudge (if life gets better and I get a job by then) 10/ Chris`I (TBC) 11/ Harman350z 12/ Shire (sunday) 13/ M13KYF (sat) 14/ Lincolnbaggie 15/ DontPanic (Dave - Probably Sat & Sunday morning) 16/ Gibby 17/ Ian.Lewkowicz 18/ Chesterfield 19/ Nurrish (hopefully one of the days) 20/ Jak (TBC) 21/ Caroline 22/ Quicksilver 23/ Andy v v c 24/ Envy Valeting, the van, the shop, the family, the lot 25/ Ikarus (TBC) 26/ MattyR 27/ JakTheRuby 28/ Nidge74 and Cathie 29/ Steve Burns 30/ Paul Wrangle 31/ John Peek 32/ Rob Gaskin 33/ rik.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  7. http://public.fotki.com/NEILD/japfest-15510/page3.html
  8. And one for Rob.
  9. Just got back so I will post the pics soon. Heres a vid for starters.
  10. Many happy returns James.
  11. Very nice Alex and good to meet you at the weekend.
  12. An Azure southbound around Knutsford, gave you a flash. There was also a Kuro, think it was a 313. Southbound around J37
  13. Hi and welcome to the forum, congratulations on the purchase.
  14. A really fantastic day. \the weather was great the turnout was very impressive and it was awesome to see such a variety of cars on the track. A big thanks to Marco for arranging all the tickets and passes, well actually his wife as he had to go to Chicago and left her to do all the posting. Its always great to meet new members and I am sorry to say I missed out on chatting to some old mates, Dave, where did you go, we will catch up at Zedfest. I will post my pics tomorrow when I get home. Just having a welcome bread and meat treat at the moment.
  15. Oh please, dont involve Sarnie.
  16. I can give you a 24 hr ban if you want bud.
  17. My first spot I think. I saw you too, just north of the services.
  18. A very nice car park here. Dont forget, we are Leaving here at 07-30.
  19. The one I have for sale is a Z club session.
  20. Nice one Jerry.
  21. Good choice Barney, roadsters rule.
  22. I will have to go back to the hotel to wash mine now. I have a passenger to drop off.
  23. One Japfest track session for 14-42. Be aware you have to comply with the requirements. See the Japfest thread. £30.
  24. I think thats a plan. If you've not been to Japfest before here are a few 'pointers': The police are very active in the area, especially after the event. (small plates beware) There will be a queue to get in, so allow for it. For those on track remember helmet, long sleeves and trousers, driving licence (with paper counterpart). Get noise tested in plenty of time to sort it if your car is too loud. Go to a briefing (any briefing) ASAP and get it out of the way, otherwise time will run out. If you've not driven at Castle Combe before take it easy on the first lap - there are no sighting laps! I think it's going to be dry.
×
×
  • Create New...