Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Hi and welcome, you should have any problem finding one.
  2. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=18851
  3. Will do Tim, have a good run down.
  4. Wow thats very nice Tim, just one thing missing though, a forum sticker.
  5. Thats a healthy budget Steve so you will be fine. You can pick up rays on here for a good price if thats a deal breaker. Roadsters rock.
  6. Congratulations on the choice of car and the performance Steve and welcome to the forum. There is a sticky post for new members in the FAQ section with some handy links Some very nice cars for sale on here or let us know what you are after and we will help out.
  7. Very nice Tim, that drive would scare the hell out of me though. I think I asked when you were back over again but cant remember if you answered mate. Bring some Supernatural to Zedfest btw.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum. I think I can safely say that any of the aftermarket exhausts will give you more of a rumble some more than others. I set car alarms off. Depending on where you live a member will let you have a listen to anything you fancy. You can also get a standard back box second hand on here for very little money, most members change them. Stick a post in the intor section so we can say Hi.
  9. For those that missed it AK pulled into a layby on the Wales run so several of us followed fearing technical problems. I pi$$ed myself when he got out of the car swearing and got the quick detailer and a cloth out of the boot, it was my mate the seagull again and he couldnt see through his windscreen. Bugs on my glasses are my main problem.
  10. I would also like to say that apart from meeting the members in general I was extremely pleased to meet and talk to some of the members on the lower end of the age scale, many with their partners. I have often wondered how the influx of newbies in their early 20s would affect the forum but after this weekend I am confident that the future is looking bright. I can appreciate that its sometimes a little intimidating to dive into a meet with such an age range and where many people know each other and it was great to have you along.
  11. I hope not, we have just sold his desk.
  12. I have some within my collection of photos from the weekend Martin - will get the original sized ones to you. Ill try and sort mine out tonight, but got quite a bit on after work today. Modding the mower Chris.
  13. The last time I trained I used the number 1 chart record. Think it was by the Beatles.
  14. Just thinking the same Digsy but as I wussed it I didnt like to comment If anyone has any pics of my car being detailed please pm them to me.
  15. All back from Wales now so lets get this moving.
  16. Just start charging the lodgers.
  17. There you go. viewtopic.php?f=86&t=35602
  18. Congratulations, Now get yourself into the detailing section and start reading.
  19. Thats great, I always assume the worst Pop over to the meet at Kirby Stephen in a fortnight .
  20. http://www.crosbylendlease.co.uk/index. ... 439&page=0
  21. Your input on the buns v baps discussion was very welcome.
  22. It WONT work without your foot on the brake Mitch.
  23. Give me a bell if you want.
×
×
  • Create New...