Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Well done guys, I must say it was very close, hence us having to wait until all the mods returned from breaks. Thanks to everyone that entered.
  2. Thats a very nice pic Andrew, its nice to be able to study and appreciate the car. Its always so difficult in that little mirror.
  3. Hi Andy, its been a while. Nice replacement mate, give me a call if you break it.
  4. The last time I saw Andys car it would definately warrant a look, thats a good price.
  5. Hi and welcome to the forum. There are many on here who have upgraded from the Audi. I will leave them to pass on there opinions. I know of a very nice red Nismo kitted 350z for sale in Epsom which is within your budget. It red though so not your preferred colour.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum, any fan of roadsters is a friend of mine.
  7. I will get onto it now, Its Stews baby really but I think we should be in a position to announce a winner.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum. congratulations on the upgrade.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum. Exhaust sound is a very personal choice. I would suggest the best way forward is to get to a local meet and have a listen to a few options.
  10. Dont mention IT Stan, its going to be a bit of a challenge wiring up the new one.
  11. And why not. Its very.
  12. I will be in Falmouth for three weeks from next week. Pop down and say Hi.
  13. Hi and welcome.
  14. Once things are sorted I will post some pics up. This could be the most serious detailing challenge of my life.
  15. Its the same logo as the 350z one Colin but with 370z instead. As such its the same logo as at the top of this forum. All merchandise is in the first post in here. viewtopic.php?f=67&t=16618
  16. I am pleased to announce that all items sold with the 350z logo are now also available with 370z insted. Same great priced clothing with something a little more personal to all you lucky 370z owners.
  17. Nice one.
  18. Personally I wouldnt drive a car with low tyre profile at this time of year. I would get them changed irrespective of the MOT issue.
  19. Dont worry Al, you will be 20 stone soon so will need a bigger car.
  20. Get back to juggling your balls and leave the poor girl alone.
  21. A nice 350z I know where ther is one going very cheap at the moment.
  22. Wow, congratulations, you can never have enough Zeds.
  23. Its not so bad Colin, 700 miles in 9 weeks.
  24. I will settle for a Z32 Al. I am just glad that we managed to get the timing right at last.
×
×
  • Create New...