Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I will make you a special calendar next year. I expect you to be late. I ticket and one pass booked.
  2. I trust you have recovered from being slapped by Nixy.
  3. Hi and welcome to the forum. As the others say, unless the wheels have been heated we havent heard of any issues.
  4. Also check out the sticky post for new members in the FAQ section, there are some useful links in there.
  5. A great place to live. We have a member down there on honeymoon at the moment but he may be a bit busy to notice this post.
  6. Hi and welcome to the forum. Where are you in South Africa. Its a few years since I was there but I loved it.
  7. I will post up some directions as soon as the stand allocation is confirmed. I followed a stewards directions last year and ended up in the middle of nowhere.
  8. The organis ers want us on the stand well before the public are allowed in so 0730 at a meeting point should be ok.
  9. Hi Zac, this may sound a bit random but put clunk into the search engine and have a look through the results. This should give you a good idea of what it may be. Welcome to the forum btw.
  10. Get to one of the joint meets, there are some awesome older models there.
  11. Beautiful cars. They still look great.
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum. There is a post for new members in the FAQ sections with a few links which should help you.
  13. Wht proof read it when we have you lot.
  14. Thats why I dont follow your passage plans.
  15. Many happy returns slim.
  16. Hi Simon and welcome.
  17. martinmac

    My new Zed

    Very nice pics. Pick up a set of wheels on here and you should be able to get the tyres with them, job done.
  18. If you get stuck gis a shout and we will come and get you.
  19. I like posting links, they dont lie. And the AA know what they are talking about ( apart from one meeting i attended when they started slagging alchohol. ). http://shop.theaa.com/content/driving-in-europe If you are getting an early ferry I would suggest a travelodge near the port, you dont want to ruin the experience by being tired. I will get my mate to post up some info on ferries. LEXX.
  20. Im amazed I got it right for a change.
  21. 1. BulletMagnet 2. BulletMagnet 3. BulletMagnet 4. BulletMagnet 5. BulletMagnet 6. 350Russ 7. 350Russ 8. 350Russ 9. brown7758 10. brown7758 11. brown7758 12. brown7758 13. iain10101 14. iain10101 15. fakeindian 16. fakeindian 17. fakeindian 18. fakeindian 19. fakeindian 20. sparky 21. sparky 22. sparky 23. sparky 24. sparky 25. simonzed 26. simonzed 27. simonzed 28. simonzed 29. simonzed 30. Haydn 31. Haydn 32. Haydn 33. Haydn 34. Haydn
  22. Congratulations, I am sure one of the members can sort you out a nice sig.
  23. Another happy owner.
  24. Thats cool Pete, only 26 cars more needed.
×
×
  • Create New...