Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Sorry martin. But tent down! Dont know where that wind came from. I will be back soon with big spikes.
  2. These are rather large.
  3. Come over mate, You can camp tonight. No charge. There will be about 8 of us there all evening. I will pm you my mob no.
  4. I will make sure everyone has one and get some photos taken. They will be available from any of the team or from the Envy Valeting stand.
  5. Thanks Dave, i will push them hard.
  6. I will be there from about 9am. There will be a few there this evening so you wont be lonely.
  7. kettles on mate. Bring painkillers.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  9. 9k or 12 months. Have a look in the servicing section.
  10. And one for Al maybe. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1995-NISSAN-300ZX ... 1c1caa32b4
  11. I would have thought maybe 10k.
  12. With Sax players? She's rather ataken to this chap and his band, and he is rather good! We're pretty much sold on them now I strongly disapprove of sax before marriage though.
  13. You should see the state of the garage.
  14. 6 months seems about average.
  15. I think I need a bigger house.
  16. Sounds like a nightmare mate. Some of it also sounds very familiar.
  17. Another nice one. http://www.auto-active.co.uk/index.htm
  18. I will ask the experts.
  19. I would have to hide it.
  20. I am so tempted. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 281wt_1139
  21. Sounds cool mate. Cant beat a bit of sax.
  22. Dont worry, i am awful at typos, e-mail answered.
  23. Drop me an e-mail and we will sort it out.
×
×
  • Create New...