Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. Ferrari 430 spyder because its a Ferrari. Nissan GTR Great fun. Jag XKR Supercharger. Curiosity.
  2. It may be fine. I just like to use people I know.
  3. viewtopic.php?f=59&t=45730&hilit=brakepoint
  4. Nice pics, I should know where that is but cant work it out. edit, just worked it out.
  5. Vey close to Zedfest, bring it along.
  6. I like your style, I will have a few spare beers anyway.
  7. Nice one, its a pretty good weekend and IMO worth the travel.
  8. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  9. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  10. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  11. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  12. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  13. Not long now.
  14. Hell you must get through some spotted cards.
  15. You live next to Clarkson.
  16. I usually do it as part of of general wash and make sre the paintwork is wet. The spray is pretty fine and IMO easy to direct.
  17. Thanks for all the great work James, its also to see your are busy in the challenging times. Hopefully this will give me a chance for my engine bat to catch up.
  18. You can spend a lot of time looking through some great info on here to work out the colour and spec you want. If you are anywhere near any upcoming meets you are more than welcome to come along and see a wide range in the flesh.
  19. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  20. Its a bit of a surpass to me Al, I always assumed there was a code of conduct between dealers and they wouldnt pass each others cars with issues. Obviously i was wrong.
  21. I use the same and have comments from pro detailers on how good it is. Tesco sell it pretty cheap.
  22. Basically I think that excluding camera phone pics. They are for a magazine and they are obviously picky.
  23. Thanks Matt, could do with a group shot of the LakeZ meet and some japfest track stuff would be great.
  24. Speak to some locals, they will recommend a good company to do it. The traders have a few options available. I wouldnt get a main dealer to do it.
  25. Dont worry bud, your first five posts need approving, nearly there. By my calculations that about 23 miles from Zedfest next month.
×
×
  • Create New...