I have a Hotmail account linked to my eBay account. I have had the same password since 2007 until one day a few months ago it just stopped working. Every conceivable password it could be (this is assuming I changed it myself but forgot!), I've tried.
I've tried to reset the password but the memorable questions it asks have never been filled out as the account was opened so long ago so the system comes back saying that I haven't given enough verifiable information.
Here's the worrying thing; the other option it gives is to send a new password to a different email that is registered on the account and it gives part of the email address but it's nothing like an email address I've ever used, which leads me to think that the account maybe hacked??
What worries me is not only can the person email my clients but the same email address is same one used as my Paypal email for my ebay store..........
Hmmm
What to do?? I can't close the account as I can't even get into it, I've tried emailing/calling MS who put me through to some dummies in USA who told me to enter the memorable information
Any ideas at all???