Jump to content

rtbiscuit

Members
  • Posts

    22,020
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rtbiscuit

  1. Lol yours rusts in the same place mine does, looks like it took a few generations to solve that one. Watching with interest.
  2. My local place use it, but I've always supplied my own stuff, tempted to try it.
  3. Creating the first pet recipe book
  4. What is one of the biggest show in Korea?
  5. Any photos from last night?
  6. Glad you found the noise you wanted
  7. That should say rasped, bloody predictive text
  8. I was hoping for my name to go pink like on the old forum
  9. I had hfc's with an invidia g200 and that never raped, but I did get both 2nd hand so they were already coked up.
  10. you joke, but I've spent the last 24 hours fighting a bout of food posioning
  11. Make sure you take pic of tonight, for some reason I reckon it will be a max power style meet.
  12. Even though it was off a knock on.
  13. Cracking try from the French, England need to tidy up their game a bit
  14. Scrap the agents, cap the salaries, and focus on developing players that have the skills and play as a team. If rugby can do it, why can't football.
  15. Don't worry jay, someone has to route for the special kid
  16. Its true, this is my 20,000th post on this forum, an area that only 5 other people on this forum have reached. I think I need to get out more.
  17. You laugh, but it was Waitrose where I had my jaguar nose badge nicked.
×
×
  • Create New...