Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Ahhh but you see every hooker is different (see what I did there Steve) Some are pretty and perform in amazing ways £700 Some are god damn awful and perform like a retarded dog £50 and a free STI. Each car is different, ok marginally different, but still my map could be slightly different than another revup car. Mileage differences, could play a factor in this. I don't think its THAT expensive, unless you get a tuner that charges way more than another but with a lesser result with the figures.
  2. You mean "The Bitch"
  3. Wasso

    Wales 2015 or 2016

    Wales will never leave the forum, just a case of adding some spice to events, something different. Don't forget a lot of time goes into making Wales, especially Graham drinking heaps of fine Whiskey for the Recce. That time spent organising Wales could give us 1,2 or even 3 new events of smaller size catering for the UK or Europe. Keeps the forum happy with new events evolving all the time.
  4. Wasso

    Wales 2015 or 2016

    Okay I had my first absence from Wales this year after 4 years, and back in the beginning it was twice a year. Did I miss Wales yeah of course, but it's over £500 for the weekend but I see that as money well spent especially seeing good mates and having a bloody good laff. Do I regret not going, not really as said by Graham and others the roads are done to death. There's not much left and the issues with hotel being closer to the drives, car parking and so on aren't available for what we need. With that Chirk fits perfect for accommodation but uses some dreadful roads which are boring to get to the main event. I'd for sure go back to Wales but I'd be happy to wait every two years. This leaves room for variety! Wales will never die, it just needs special attention for organisers AND to make it the special weekend it is and by waiting a bit longer makes it all that more exciting to wait for. Other trips, well, all that were listed I'd be up for. More so Isle of Man, it's been spoken of over the last two years. LeMan is another good idea. With Wales being set aside means the club can concentrate on generating new trips during the year Wales is off. Maybe 2 trips Isle of Man, Scotland or Scotland and LeMan. Either way it creates options and variety otherwise meets such as Wales will become stale. I say make some changes which brings new exciting drives/locations and if its Europe the weather has a better chance than the welsh hills. Good shout Graham for popping this thread up for members to voice their ideas.
  5. No worries matey and thanks for the positive comments
  6. death, death and a minor case of death sounds seriously bad!!
  7. I've got some but attached to oem shocks. Might see if I can pick them up this month if that helps. Oh they're Eibach
  8. Yup I had that, once from Nissan and then a paint shop. Badly sprayed, needs a full bumper respray.
  9. Since when is a Ducati a CAR?? You're not doing very well with this thread..... Dream cars = general run of the mill and now DREAM cars = Bikes!
  10. Post them to Youtube Ian.
  11. My dream garage would be one that is big enough for my cars, tools, a ramp and a mechanic on hand. A nice little cinema room attached and a bar. Is that the right answer?
  12. HF or HV can't remember Sounded nice, so hopefully you're a forum member unlike all the other Zeds I spot who are boring and don't reside in the forum!!
  13. You're going to be a busy man I'd say!!
  14. Don't like it...... I think you should start all over again so that we can be kept entertained with another Bizz Build. Seriously great work and looking at the finished result a lot of people won't know how far you've gone to strip the car to the lever you achieved. Then building her back up with long late nights. Bravo I say! You've done yourself proud and taking your new 350z member/fan base with you.
  15. Very good advice there
  16. Pre revup with same mods such as exhaust spacer etc will gain more TQ I believe than the revup with the same mods. The revup will gain higher BHP results than the pre revup. Correct the lower plenum needs to be replaced and spacer for the revup. I chased the number and with a 75 shot NOS with all mods reached TQ of 309 at the hubs. I think BHP was about 307 at the hubs. Say you spent £2k on NA mods, you'd for sure give the car more alertness, and can be enjoyed moreso than standard. For £7k'ish depending on what you purchase and if new/second hand parts you'll achieve some great power with FI. It's all about how much you want to spend and how far you want to go with power. Both have their pro's and cons.
  17. It's actually quite interesting hearing how wonderful the SS is yet little research has been done. I'm a little lost with the purpose and direction of this thread now.
  18. I ditto all of the above and apologies for not being able to make it. Congrats both
  19. The problem is the rough surface, that's got to be epically smooth. That includes getting rid of the pitting.
  20. I thinked you'd first need the plenum polished. I know a gold effect is possible as I've seen pics but looking to find out how it's done. I believe electro plating.
  21. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  22. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  23. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  24. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...