Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Oh come on Andlid no chance of reaching 1k. Unless you are strapping two VQ's to the chasis.
  2. Tony420z will be blowing us out the water
  3. The burgunday colour car looks a bit E-type'esq
  4. I'm just thinking Chris do you want to tidy this thread and move the recent posts to the discussion thread?
  5. Wheels, but Chris is yet to enter the details for these yet.
  6. Thanks Chris, top job I'll second that Gauges? you must be getting so pi$$ed off with this.
  7. It's not causing any issues, so once I've sourced my additional suspension bits (ChrisI will be happy) along with new bushes, they will be going on and should remove the click. I'm nearly 100% sure it's the lower compression arm bush.
  8. The carbon battery/brake fluid surrounds are under "exterior" for now until Chris moves them. Cheers Chris, keep at it..... all worth it in the end.
  9. Don't forget those figures will be Watts and probably not RMS?
  10. It's kinda engine so may as well pop it there?
  11. Right.... nearly there.... balance of items to add whenever you are ready. Rays – Lightened Duraluminum Wheel Nuts Seibon Carbon Boot Lid Performance Friction Break Pads – Z Compound HKS Oil Filler Cap JVC Head Unit (KW-AVX810) JVC Bluetooth Module Rays Alloys Custom Powder Coating Anthrecite Snooper Zero One – Speed Camera Detector Gauge – Glowshift – Wideband AFR Gauge – Glowshift – Nitrous Pressure Gauge – Glowshift – Oil Temperature Carboncoops - Carbon Engine Cover Eibach Wheel Spacers 25mm MW Tech Wheel Spacers 20mm Genuine Nissan Z tyre valve caps Motul Brake Fluid Akari Designs – Under Strut Boot Lighting Adrian Flux (Oh and Carbon Brake and Battery Covers are sort of engine, rather than Exterior?)
  12. Hoorah, I wasn't too keen at looking at the 370z in the corner, it was like looking at another women all day long. I can go back to my regular woman now.
  13. Depending on which model you have will determine the gains. I have revup 296 and gained 18hhp and 12torque to the hubs. viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24431&start=30 That's from air intake, plenum spacer, Motordyne Y pipe and decats. Earlier 276 models may make slightly better gains from the same mods.
  14. There's also a calculation to convert Ft/lb to read torque, not sure what it is though.
  15. I currently have a click front passenger also. I'm aware there's a lower compression arm bush that's worn, so I'm putting my click down to that. It only occurs when parking for instance when I access my drive which is sloped from the road. I also get the click when reversing backwards, it's only one click not a repetitive clicking when manoeuvring. I could be totally wrong but I'm currently saving to have bushes replaced including upgrading relevant components to improve cornering.
  16. Top man Ask politely and receive
  17. I just thought I'd put a friendly reminder in Keyser you'll have a longer wait I think with the immense list you've created
  18. Chris any chances of putting the NOS items in. Could you also add 5lb bottles as an option. Also the gauges if you would. Cheers fella
  19. Congrats Al, I'm sure you'll enjoy the responsibility and dedication requirements, late nights and of course dictating some rules. Enjoy
  20. Wasso

    Shire350z

    I did wonder where the hell James had been over the last few months. At least you don't have to be a good boy in Wales any more and let your hair down a bit now that your back with the lower class members See ya soon hopefully
  21. +1 and potentially the grinding, it would also prove that your braking is not efficient either. I put Performance friction pads on my oem brembo disks and lets just say the wear was uneaven after 12 months. Changed rotars and pads, made a MASSIVE improvement!! Oh and no squeal either Another option would be to skim the disks, if there's life still in them.
  22. Wasso

    My New Car

    Ouch! Sounds fun I have to say. Does look the Muts Nuts!
  23. Wasso

    My New Car

    1 and 1/2 tanks of fuel That's terrible - surely something wrong there? Was there a trail of fuel being left behind on the motorway? Does look
  24. Wasso

    My New Car

    I wouldn't eat for a week and use the shopping money for fuel instead and just drive continuously. Dead smart and better than I first thought. Jealous looks fantastic.
  25. Ok fair enough..... I'll wait I suppose
×
×
  • Create New...