-
Posts
13,804 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Wasso
-
Okay here's the pics..... I won't thread them back into previous posts but add some titles where necessary. The Hotel - The Blazing Donkey (Sandwich) Dover Typical temperature in England!! Our boat for the journey Suzi on board for our journey - right at the front of the boat I may add A nice wet campsite in Koblenz Germany Campsite and some monument of some sort Suzi waiting to stretch her legs on the Autobhan journey to Linz in Austria And of course a second pose... Oooooh is this Racing Fuel... Oh yes 100 octane!!! (Graz - instead of Linz due to the rain!!) My other good half waiting for me to clean the car ready for Hungary Suzi nice and clean So we left Linz in the morning and arrived at my Dad's house in Hungary, and oh yes the weather was far better than anything we had in Europe!!!!!!!! Dad's drive was shall we say a little tricky for poor Suzi, had to drive over scaffolding boards in which to drive safely up his undulated driveway. BBQ and Drinking area Drinking by Jayne and cracking nuts This is Panda (Pronounced Ponda in Hungary) dads guard dog which was handy to keep Suzi safe! My dad and Panda - looks good for 70 eh!! Jayne on the phone to the UK whilst drinking and offering grapes!!! Now! - we have a little problem, dad has insisted that wood is more cost effective over winter and refuses to use gas fires in the winter, so instead he has a whocking great fire burner in the lounge and to fire this great beast needs 3cubic metres of logs.... this lot turned up on the back of truck, I thought 3cubic metres was about half the truck, he only dropped the whole bloody lot!! Jayne and Dad messing around - they could have been working but thought about having some fun first!! Sod it I'll join in! After 2 and half hours the pile is reducing, but by now in 29 degree heat things are shall we say getting a bit warm under the collar! Nicely stacked! That's it get to work boys and girls, I'll just have a break and take some pictures!! The finished pile of wood!! I never want to see another log EVER again! Where the pile of hell once was! Dads Walnuts from his tree.... And the fresh version.... (making use of the Macro) And to finish with my girl having a relax for a few days before we head back to the UK. Oh and of course a quick stop off at the Nurburgring to meet Bennett and have a few beers More updates to follow... (video to upload when at home).
-
I think to the hubs it was 53hub horse power, on a 75 shot. The more optimum the bottle pressure the better boost you get. Either way, you should achieve the 53 hub horse at least.
-
Nice PINK Chair Jim!
-
Start with a 25 gve it a a good 5-10 runs to make sure everything is ok. Take on the 50, again more runs then move to the 75. Each time you put a new jet in you'll need dyno time and tuner.
-
That was about right too
-
Ha ha gotcha Graham, there were a few corkers too, but would have got a slap from Jayne if I took a pic lol. Other pics will be loaded either tonight or tomorrow now that I have access to a computer
-
Lost you on that one Graham. Well we arrived in Hungary and glad there's no more rain on the horizon. Suzi has enjoyed the drive from Austria especially as she was treated to two tanks of 100 octane. Whilst in Germany I filled up on Vpower race fuel, basically 100 octane but was priced at 1.77euro a litre so it was an expensive fill up, but there was def a slight perkiness to the response of the throttle and pick up In Hungary now and some of the roads have taken a few lumps out of my under tray, and I'm sure my suspension has had a good workout. Here now till Friday whilst seeing dad, but the weather is gorgeous, whilst sat outside having a few beers then BBQ
-
Happy birthday Keith from sunny Hungary
-
Well what a relief to be away from the rain. Stayed in Graz and had typical Austrian dish with a nice big fat juicy beer. Went to local supermarket to pic up some beers and spotted a Porsche Panamera, ugly fooking thing. Off to see my papa today in Hungary where the weather is low to mid 30's. Can't wait. So hopefully that's the last of the rain for a while, although the hale stones yesterday were a bit worrying. Although we went through about 20+ tunnels one of whic was 9k long, oh it was such a joy. Even got a small video clip yeeeeehah!!!!
-
Cheers Lee Further update; since leavin Koblenz it's rained SOLID for 670km and we planned on stayin in Linz, we've scrapped that idea and now heading to Graz where the weather says it's 30 degrees and DRY. luckily it's on 2 more hours drive with 6 hours gone. So that'll be 900km in one day
-
Just let them know and at booking you are lowered. Also when at the port. Otherwise it was straight on and I'm dropped 30mn
-
Well what a night. Woken many times in the night by the rain crashing down on the tent, and the sound of a 10 mile long freight trains on the other side of the river. Although to compensate the toilets and showers are just like in a hotel, spotless is not a good enough word, not only that but hot showers and the facilities are fantastic. Only problem was that on the main door was a pic of a man showering and a women standing next to man in shower. I took it being for the blokes? Whilst showering there were some noises, a cough, yup that sounds like a bloke, then someone blew their nose, yup that's def a bloke. Come out of shower to find two women with their chins on the floor semi dressed. one lady said something like Frau?? I think that means womens so I explained the picture of a man on the door and she said no that's a woman wearing a shirt so I proceeded to finish off getting ready and left the "ladies" showers whilst chuckling to myself and informing my other half of my oooopsie. She thinks I did this on purpose to get a glimpse of some german nakedness Off to Linz in Austria today further reports to follow
-
Cheers being safe as we can, despite the thunder. Just received the bill for the food €26.50 that's for two meals with side salad and wait for it 6 pints of beer Jayne has just found out the wine is cheaper and her excuse is the mire we drink the less wet we feel from the torrential rain. Gota say though, €2 a pint, sorry half litre is frigging good
-
Thought I'd post something whilst we're away from the sunny UK. Left Birmingham Thur at 6:20pm to travel to Sandwich and stay overnight at the Blazing Donkey Country house (good offer on laterooms with breaky for £50 - I'd recommend to anyone) ready for our Dover to Dunkurque trip at 8am in the morning. Good sailing arrived 11:20am local time and travelled through France, Belgium, holland into Germany to our overnight stay in Koblenz. Weather was good on arrival, but then approaching Koblenz the heavens opened with heavy rain. We drove through the rain to 22degree heat and thought all would be good from here on in. Despite having two major hold ups and a tree which had fallen down in Koblenz (looked like the place had been struck by a hurricane) things were good. We pitched our tent and strolled down in shorts and t-shirt to the onsite bar and restaurant. ALL very nice and amazingly clean (Germany clean shall we say - again another recommendation). So a great dinner, where I learnt the difference between a  Wienerschnitzel and Schweineschnitzel, but now for the last two hours whilst sitting outside it's chucking it down with thunder and lightening. Typical!!! No fuss as we're getting pi$$ed on good German beer ready to run to our tent! The Zed has received so much attention you wouldn't believe. On the boat: "Is that a Japanese super car?" At the petrol station - People are gawping and pointing On the motorway - some bloke shouts (fooking nice - English of course) In a village, passing 3 kids "wow wow wow kwoar!" lol At the campsite go to check in, come out and there's 3 germans inspecting the car, looking at the brakes and the bodykit. Jayne said "I feel so embarrassed when people look when coming back to the car" I had to laugh Anyway, enjoying the trip, 550 miles done so far since leaving Brum yesterday and another 1900 to go.  Looking forward to the 32 degrees in Hungary on Sunday. Updates to follow soon... Pics once I get to a pc in Hungary. Happy Holidays!
-
I'm already at the docks in Dover just waiting to load, first stop Koblenz!
-
As previously mentioned the restriction in gears 1-3 is false as Mark corrected by the thread. It does sound like a clutch issue?
-
Checkout my work @ www.pristinedetailing.co.uk I've worked of course on my own Zed and some others from the forum. Pics on my website should provide you with enough info and of course prices. I'm actually near Dover at the moment ready for ferry tomo and journey round Europe. Send me a message if you want to know more and I'll get back to you. I'll be back in the UK weekend of the 4th Sep. Cheers Ian
-
It's not a harsh cutting compound and I used to use this on my old Focus for 9 years with no issues. I wouldn't be to worried but then would Nissan paint be more exposed being thinner? Still as long as you're not being aggressive with the Super Resin I wouldn't see an issue?
-
Nismo Special edition 350z Aero kit V3
Wasso replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
Would you want one if I said over £2k No ? Didn't think so Over £2k!!! That's just a flippin joke!!! -
Nismo Special edition 350z Aero kit V3
Wasso replied to Tarmac@TarmacSportz's topic in Tarmac Sportz
I'll have two full kits please Still like that front end