Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. No escape now Mr G, you've been caught!!
  2. We've just bought their phones, really good value!!
  3. I have the same crap also. Daily I get a call for energy, phones, internet, insurance, PPI, survey's, you name it I get it. Half the time I tell them to F'off, but on some occasions I like to wind them up. I asked one company how they managed to get my number, they said via random dialing. A computer dials numbers in sequence until it receives a ringing phone, at which point the "caller" is then connected with the call, which is why sometimes you get that blank gap before they speak. It's the world of marketing and harassment...... totally uncalled for and a bloody nuisance! I now block all of these nuisance callers if they display a number.
  4. Haha, I've had various sporty germans for years, thought it time I settle down with one day to day! the number plate is pure coincidence - its going back as soon as the paperwork comes though. And yeah mini meet sounds like a good plan, our usual works pub is the George and dragon in Chacombe, will message you both. 350zedd - Married, yes. Sprogs, hopefully not! Problem is I leave the house at 6:45am and return around 7:30-8pm - so you'll probably be by the time I get there
  5. Happy Birthday fella
  6. Cheap power? Excuse me! At least cheap power is drivable Yes cheap = use somebody else's FI'd car. Took a while to be driveable though
  7. Ha ha clutter off Vlad Vlad they're the GT ones by what I can see. I've sat in them and they're a nice fit. Bigger than your size 10 seats
  8. Can't wait to see mine finished let alone Ian's lol. Finished...... I don't think that word has been entered into the Zeditus dictionary. This one will be finished long before yours he has a deadline..... Yours is like my 240z......... never ending! Well, we could be up and running within 30 days but with constraints on some things means we are aiming for the end of June. Then I'll have a further 12 months in perfecting certain bits and pieces.
  9. £2-3k is where you're at from a very basic level. The kit doesn't mention a progressive controller, and that for that price I doubt it has one. Do you also know how much NOS for a refill is? 10Ib is about £50. When firing NOS you need to be at about 900psi and you won't get that with ambient temps, hot sunny day yes, otherwise you need to factor in a heater. That's a further $160 minimum. http://www.zex.com/zx/nitrous-add-ons/bottle-heatershtml/ Read up on the Wizards of Nos forum you get a LOT of specific info in there.
  10. There's not a great deal of info in the link, are they scared to publish the goods in which you're buying? As Neil said, get all your gear from Wizards of Nos. I ran their gear for over 2 years, fantastic product and a warranty and support here in the UK. How much research have you done? Do you know how much refills of NOS are, and where you will be sourcing your supply? Who's going to fit the kit? Who's going to tune it? Spark plugs for these are over £100, have you factored this into your estimation. If you want cheap power...... just borrow Vlad's car. (give it back thereafter in the spirit of the forum)
  11. Talk to me on the seats..... I was going to go the Status route later in the project. Send me a PM or text in the morning
  12. I would say nice purchase but I hate BMW. I hope the manual "how to drive like a knob" didn't come with the car. If it did throw it away...... NOW!! Congrats though matey. Oh and I see Prodrive have a new office.... Well I say office.... More like an industrial park all to themselves. Just so you know I live literally 5 mins from there. You'll have to pop in for a coffee
  13. About a year ago a stream had burst its banks and decided the road was a good alternative. In the dark, turned a corner and the road level drops about 12", exactly where the stream had burst its banks. I went through at about 15-20mph realised it was a river IN the road and thought well, I'm in now, best keep going. The water went through my grill and basically weighted down the undertray, as well as the tray cutting into the water it bent in half under the car. The main issue being is that it ripped chunks out me underside of my bumper. I couldn't move or anything (once out the water) and had to be recovered, well the RAC chap just took the whole tray off. As you can see the flat bits are no longer flat! I could have straightened it out but fancied a new one.
  14. I've had two from Tarmac, I killed the first one in a river!! Don't ask!
  15. It's not my birthday, so I have no cake. Surely you must have some left over.......
  16. Hey Vlad, get yourself over to mine to drop some birthday cake over. Whilst you're at it I'll fill your glass with a beverage for your birthday. Happy Birthday matey
  17. Can't wait to see mine finished let alone Ian's lol. Finished...... I don't think that word has been entered into the Zeditus dictionary.
  18. Like it..... Good to see movement and positive tones.
  19. I heard some welding is needed too
  20. If you're looking for a PRO and somebody who's HANDS on! I'll send a prostitute Congrats matey, looking forward to the events and stories. Hope you reach your proposed deadline as I know you've had your fair share of grief with recent builds.
  21. Oooo been waiting for you to get blue in stock again, put me down for that I have one blue in stock ready to go, as you've posted just prior to Westyno9, I'll PM you some info. Will do, stock in very soon, I'm just chasing folk now for an update of when I'll receive delivery.
  22. Cheers Gents A new batch is in production with colours as follows: Silver Red Blue Gold Green Purple Orange Black Or any other colour you may desire!
×
×
  • Create New...