Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Sod ya then
  2. Wasso

    LakeZ 2012

    A GTR
  3. but you must agree its close
  4. It's got the same roof line and front wings stick out. The main difference after googling is the mirrors. It's not far off a 370 though and there's not many cars with that style roof line
  5. This is 30mm And 25mm It actually looks as though the rear is more like 20mm (might have to drop that a bit :lol)
  6. Don't come to Birmingham for a weekend.... Christ I'm trying to get out of this sh1te hole!!!!
  7. 370?
  8. Ahhh cool cheers Mike for the nice comments. Last year the car was dropped 30mm but found that I was scraping on speed bumps and multi storey car parks were a no go. So I've lifted 5mm. Right see what you're getting at - tbf the range still seems optimistic and ironic of being selected amongst as you say 350's and 370's I like Colin's car too, very tastefully done, but the best part is the driver - top bloke
  9. I love some of your finger pointing, very nicely done mate. Bit of a sh1t though, you 'could' have had a real shocker of accommodation to contend with. Favourite section for me was...... Quote See what happened – you thought you were getting a DBS for 15k and instead you got a glorified Smart Car. Your not happy about this I reckon.
  10. Who me or Colin?? Haha just read that advert, 360miles does sound optimistic, but technology is moving along
  11. I've heard East Yorks is nice There's loads of places to see. York Oxford Stratford Upon Avon Cotswolds as mentioned Cornwall Devon Dorset Kent Sussex The list goes on.... As Ricey said Brugge is a wonderful place and literally 1 hr from the eurotrainthingymagigy. Why not pick up the boat from Hull, head to Hoek of Holland, stop off at Ansterdam for a cup of herbal tea, head onto Brugge for a night and come back via the trainthingymagigy, stopping off at Kent, maybe lakeside for some shopping, head up to Oxford or Cotswolds. Decisions decisions.....
  12. not sure why it's not wirking for others
  13. Here's a mini version of what's behind the link
  14. Worked for me Mr G
  15. Bold move, great effort for DIY, and that material looks nice and reflective
  16. Ha ha that's very True, Jayne wasn't best pleased.
  17. Thought I'd update with Azure painted feet. Any colour can be chosen to suit your engine bay. (sorry iPhone pics)
  18. No worries Rog, I'm working on getting the list down, so keep your eye on the thread.
  19. Tips: Plenty of fuel Don't be clever Don't crash Respect the circuit Respect others But most of all enjoy yourself. Great weather for it and it'll more than likely be busy, so prepare for crash delays
  20. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  21. Then get yourselves back down to the triangle where I`ll be practising my lines DEAL What sort of lines are we talking... I must drive faster I must drive faster I must drive faster I must drive faster.......
  22. List updated for... Ken (booked at Wales) ds2000 To be fair it'll be more like a couple of months than a couple of weeks. Although the weather at the moment is superb, so it's polishing every day whilst getting a tan
  23. Great pics Adrian Really like the back of my super shiny zed in the tunnel, a shame it wasn't the full shot as I would have had that blown up for the wall. Tell you what, meet you there Sunday for another go
  24. I only had slightly hazy brain cells, it wasn't till Graham made me jump into next did I suddenly realise how bad things really were. We didn't leave till around 1pm so had plenty of time to recalibrate my brain legs and eyes.
  25. Ricey to rip the crap out of them!
×
×
  • Create New...