Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Milk is a good choice if you don't want a hangover, where's the MILK!! :very sore head: smiley!!
  2. Milk! WTF!!!!! It's Christmas I'm Afraid to say my Bombay Saphire is now empty..... I'm a bit gutted because I don't really want to drink Budweiser, because the Carlimg is done as well :booooo:
  3. It is a repost but apt to justify the reasons for safe driving.
  4. That might hurt a bit A man talking from experience
  5. Thought I'd post one of those random threads. So what are you drinking over Christmas.... For me it's been a mix of Carling and Bombay Saphire and Tonic with a fresh slice of lime. Of course the beer and gin weren't mixed together
  6. A shame, especially today.
  7. Actually they are quite nice Bob. As Mr G says, if you need anything off the Pro-Bolt website I can get them at favoured rates. I was going to test some panel fasteners which Pro-Bolt have asked me to test but I've taken my car home this morning so that I can have a drink :wink:
  8. I'd have gone Orange personally as its quite a bold colour, and will match the engine bay paintwork, then get a Orange spacer from me :wink: plenum whore :wink: Plenums and Spacers is all I've done for the last year.... I even went to the doc's the other day and said "doc, I've got a problem with my plenum" he said he couldn't help me and to speak with Zmanalex
  9. I'd have gone Orange personally as its quite a bold colour, and will match the engine bay paintwork, then get a Orange spacer from me :wink:
  10. I'm sure Ian will polish your nuts Bob I think they've gone well beyond the point of return Mr G....... They is VERY rusty! Thought YOU could fix them Mr P I think they've gone past the point of no return
  11. Merry Christmas to you too Mr Romanian, ........................I'll get my coat Polish, not Polish LOL!! Merry Christmas too Mr R
  12. Happy Chrimbo Bronzee Ha ha Happy Crimbo Bronzee (don't forget to PM me your address for Keysers feature)
  13. Nice girl, shame she's thick as pig sh1t!!
  14. I feel you, Darren! HA, HA! Really?? Keep your hands to yourself, you're a married man!!
  15. I'm sure Ian will polish your nuts Bob I think they've gone well beyond the point of return Mr G....... They is VERY rusty!
  16. My god Bob, your nuts are rusty!!!!!!!!!! Nice colour BTW
  17. I'm sure cats pee on it when you're not looking. Bad times with the leak, have a sherry and forget about it for a few days, the rain won't rust the car over night.
  18. Ha ha seen joys FB post, at least you have LED lights All the best to you and Joy, looking forward to the meet in Jan.
  19. Cheers Chris and to you and your family too. Ha Ha Martin, takes a while doesn't it!! I'll be having a big bash on the bay over the next four weeks before my weekends start to be consumed again. And whilst I'm here..... EVERYONE have a fantastic Christmas and New Year :drink: Hope you all get your Christmas wishes and gifts..... All the best Mr Polish & Jayne.
  20. And you matey, looking forward to a catch up in Wales etc
  21. For coming to work! Clear roads, stopped at only one set of lights and my normal 1hr journey time was done in 25mins. Nice wake up call drive makes you feel good for the day. Looking forward to the drive home :wink: Anyone else enjoy this morning? (This thread does not apply to those who had they day off, only for those who are grafters and went to work today!)
  22. Totally agree with that, the Cow provides many a meal for me
  23. That Cow'go will take a while to pick up...... Let's hope they didn't sh1te themselves
  24. A few weeks ago I think Aha I see, thanks for guiding me to a Wales fix :wink:
×
×
  • Create New...