Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Cheeky monkey..... That's right I now spend less time putting oil in and instead cleaned the windows on the car as I ran out of time to clean her for the next 1,600 miles this week. But I'll give her a clean Wed night me thinks. (I did pop half a litre into the engine, which now shows full, so we shall see what difference there is now in the mileage before top ups rather than refills) Thanks BTW
  2. Busy today..... Nearing completion, probably another 4 hours and ready to ship.
  3. Really that's a darn shame. Find the link Doogy and I'll agree repost
  4. So it looks like back in the 70's seat belts weren't compulsory but if you were taking your pride and joy, as well as your life, you'd expect to see some seat belts being worn. Further to this I'm really surprised how strong these vehicles were when they rolled. Keep an eye out for the carpark of cars which have been lined up as a result of previous accidents or rolling. Enjoy..... I did
  5. Nice Haydn, PM me a price young man. Get a video to me as well
  6. ^^^ (for your post one above ) Superb
  7. Wicked Nice extension Chris
  8. 3 more cars to make a.....
  9. If there's a reduction in price there's no issue. If you increase the price its bang out of order. It's your loss if you didn't price it correctly.
  10. +2 old tech fella
  11. "Grouping" Erm nah! Whatch out cos Bennett snores
  12. You don't want to know, trust me! I shouldn't say, but I'm sure it'll get around the grapevine. Thanks Dave for your support
  13. yup!! Having a loose filter causes more issues than you think. The engine sounds back to normal and pressure is spot on.
  14. They had one at my local Nissan on Wednesday whilst collecting my oil filter, not with the seats and roll cage, but everything else. Looks a beast!!
  15. +1 on that one for sure
  16. Not that I recall, but then I have a snooper that shreeks at me every time I get near one, so I kinda forget especially when you've done about 500 miles today. There was one going up the hill towards Lyme Regis IIRC I saw a nice view over the cliffs and found some reasonable twisties.
  17. Not that I recall, but then I have a snooper that shreeks at me every time I get near one, so I kinda forget especially when you've done about 500 miles today.
  18. Well erm, not fair to say because it "could" have been vibrated loose, not that I've EVER heard any car oil filter do so, but lucky to catch it before there were pistons and a crank sprawn across the motorway!!!
  19. You try saying it too!! It was on the way to Keysers see map. (My way if keeping memory of where I spot somebody when not in my locale )
  20. :lol:
  21. Yahoo great afternoon at the Zed shed, even if Chris was 3 hours late But still it turns out I wasn't burning oil as I feared at 1ltr for 350 miles. It turns out that the oil filter had worked its way loose or wasn't done up properly from its last service. Either way Chris fixed the issue and we're rocking and rolling again. Oil pressure is now once again perfect. Good to see everyone and glad all ate well for the evening, a token of my love. See you Thursday and hopefully any others too
  22. A fellow Azure, missed a wave as I wasn't paying attention to oncoming cars.
  23. Outside lane and sounded nice. Edit : time 07:45
  24. Wax on black nothing but Dodo Supernatural. I've tried other black cars with other waxes half the price of Dodo and they just don't compare in terms of looks or lasting as long. It was Martinmac that lured me into DodoJuice 3 years ago this May, and I've never found a better wax.
  25. In fact those pics remind me of when I did Coldels car.
×
×
  • Create New...