Jump to content

DoogyRev

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,821
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DoogyRev

  1. Sorry to hear about your accident, not good, I hope you get it sorted. The Grit boxes should be well used in this weather, could be a leverage point to get your damage fixed....... come to mention it I dont see so many grit boxes these days.
  2. 07 (HR) Onwards. 06 would be a rev-up I have an 07 rev-up model, all the "bonnet buldge" models I have seen have been 57 Plate..... any one on here got an 07 BB model?
  3. If I was going to get some new wheels and just happened to be looking at 10.5 at the rear, and 9.5 at the front in a 19" flavour what would the ideal offsets and tyre size's be? been looking around and just confusing myself
  4. And there was me sat waiting for another hand to be shown
  5. oh for god sake someone left a joker in the pack
  6. Here's my hand....
  7. If I was going for a winter car, one just when the weather is really bad...... I would have to go for a V8 Defender with a winch, snorkel and big nobbly tyres You can also **** about in it and annoy all the ramblers
  8. I was thinking of the very same dilemma just the other evining. Of all the wheels I have looked at I keep being drawn back to silver, maybe be boring but I think it suits the car colour better IMO
  9. Your more than welcome to all the snow you like......I have just got home, absolute nightmare. I came home from Kingsclere to Whitchurch via Newbury/A34 If any one from the Basingstoke area is on line and not home....... its gridlock every where !!! My boss left 2 hrs ago and still aint home yet !!!!
  10. Drink driving as well!! See thats what happens when you have a drink, cant even spell let alone Drive
  11. I would not touch a drop if there is even a chance of driving the Zed....... in fact ANY car Stay Safe Everyone....... Remember Drink Dirving is for Loosers !!!!!
  12. As this is the first winter with my Zed, I have found that not being able to open the boot as its frozen up a tad annoying, I have had to poke everything in from the cabin
  13. Its just over 8 Months since I got the Zed, fitted my first Mod today a JTW Pop Charger. Piece of cake to fit Just waiting for the end of year bonus to come in for the next one or two Mods on my list, so my question is............. Is a Nismo Exhaust worth the money?... yes, no... any thoughts?
×
×
  • Create New...