Jump to content

Sam_Patmore

Members
  • Posts

    72
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sam_Patmore

  1. I know this is an old thread, but thought I'd jump on. I have a jdm 52 plate and I'm doing some work on the door panels. At some point mine has had uk mirrors put on as they only have a 5 pin connector as opposed to the 7 pin coming out the car door so it could be that
  2. You havent got the coolant reservoir cap still have you?
  3. I'll PM you
  4. Hi all, I'm after a Nismo 350z Gear Knob for a 350z. Ideally I want one I can screw straight onto the shift rather then sodding about with an adapter. Wondered if anyone had a spare laying around perhaps? Cheers
  5. Christ, yer it is. My bad!
  6. Do you still have the silver gear knob at all?
  7. Lovely Job ta, Plenty to keep me going on this which is good. Looking around, other then the Torqen repair kit for spark grommets etc. I've just found these on ebay as a cheaper replacement: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153085820535 Whats your thoughts as its a saving of nearly £150
  8. Good call on the air filter clean out. I think the oil was done on the service a couple of weeks ago. Will have to look at the paperwork:D
  9. So, after finding out today that I'm being furloughed for a couple of months, I'm going to take the time to work on the 350. I'm going to be putting in a plenum spacer and also replacing the rocker covers, with spark plug grommets etc. Whilst I'm diving headlong into the engine bay, is there anything that I should be replacing at this stage in the engine, I've changed all the sparks and coil packs only last week. Appreciate any ideas Cheers
  10. I'd also be interested if you do another group buy!
  11. Hi Paul, sorry for the late reply. Just haven't had a chance to get on the forum lately. If you've still got this, drop me a pm and let me know how much your looking for.
  12. So, in the end, I had this repaired but low and behold, it's come back again and a few body shops now have said it should never have been repaired rather it should have been replaced.
×
×
  • Create New...