Jump to content

-Bradders-

Members
  • Posts

    4,012
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by -Bradders-

  1. Which one of your exhausts are for sale now then? lol
  2. Already done!
  3. I was going to say, i dont think it could go upside down, mine only fits one way up lol!
  4. Great news!
  5. fitment looks perfect! yeah a tad lower would sit them nicely! need to get me some alloys!
  6. If your anywhere near orpington, i know a great exhaust place there he will sort it even if he has to weld in a new piece to stop it making noise, he's a custom exhaust specialist.
  7. B) dude, They look awesome!!! Is that without spacers too?
  8. Also after, when they are talking the corsa driver says yeah and he hit the back of me... huh?! no the corsa turned into the Z lol!
  9. Damn! beat me! What does that spoiler look like fitted?
  10. I'd happily help anyone. its easy once you know what your doing! its just about having the right tools which i didnt have the first time round, well i kinda did, second time round i had a proper allignment tool and some other handy tools. The first problem was it was 2am and we was in a hurry to get it back together, and without looking my dad just bolted the flywheel on, not lining up the timing dowel so it was wasn't timed correctly when installed. Was so gutted aswel as it was only 1 hole away from being correct haha!
  11. Nearly had a set of those on my del sol! lovely wheels! whats the specs?
  12. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19347144
  13. Looks just like mine! welcome to the site, Great looking Z!
  14. I saw in the daily fail yesterday, a police chase in a stolen rs5 the guy apparently nearly outran the helicopter doing 180+ ??
  15. Has this been sold? how loud is it inside the car?
  16. P1 because it just looks awesome!
  17. This was on saturday!
  18. Heres one.. I Love the car.. I hate the previous owner. i hope he steps on lego or something!
  19. I spend most weekends down the sea front haha!
  20. I started from a corsa and second car, and 3rd and 4th lol.
  21. IS it just mine that has a feed like alignment for the dipstick? if i just put it near the hole theres 2 lips that ease it in lol
  22. Hate the car fuill stop. Love the way i look in it. hahaha
  23. No response yet, can't call them as im in the office, but i'll try an email lol.
  24. mine are the same too, looks like greasy hands have been all over them, tried several things not made a difference, heat gun sounds like a good idea!
  25. I get about 41 avg, when doing 60 in 6th. and mines a bag of @*!# lol.
×
×
  • Create New...