Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. It's finally been taken down veilside so it links to just a list of cars now.
  2. Let's see it all back together then.
  3. Zmanalex might have one available.
  4. Welcome along
  5. Ahhh lighten up. I believe he is referring to the advert being reported, not your inappropriate post which I have already removed. Yes as Lexx said I was referring to the bogus advert on pistonheads. I have no idea what your on about TT350?
  6. Maybe a few more people should report it, it's still up there and I reported it a while ago
  7. Yeah looks like that needs reporting. Edit: reported
  8. ZEUS

    Android phone

    Well done! Thanks !
  9. ZEUS

    Android phone

    Android
  10. You could try Zmanalex, he might have one.
  11. There is already a list I'm sure.
  12. I doubt you will get a reply the OP hasn't logged in for over 2 years
  13. Welcome along
  14. Not a re-trim , a recolour but it will give you an idea of red zed seats Here's mine
  15. And I bet your neighbours loved you for lighting up there houses
  16. I do like reading your posts Hodaka, so well written
  17. ZEUS

    Give me 5

    Just lost it bud bankholiday weekend Oh bugger
  18. ZEUS

    Give me 5

    I didn't realise you spanked your zed up Nick, what happened? Id go for another zed personally.
  19. Mine is from one of my dogs who has since passed, I always use my dogs names
  20. Whip the airbag off the wheel and see if the wiring is already there for it.
  21. Welcome along
  22. Welcome along
  23. Welcome along
×
×
  • Create New...