Jump to content

ZEUS

Members
  • Posts

    3,553
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ZEUS

  1. That's unnerving!!
  2. Oh for gods sake that looks brilliant!! When will you lot give me a break from spending?? Looks great hensh
  3. So he says ...
  4. Edit: I have turned down alarm I'm the morning so I can't actually hear him! Just keep listening to radio one so my customers still think I'm cool! :lol:
  5. It's rubbish sorry ZEUS imo. It's almost like it's entirely aimed at 13 year old school children now. The music is ok for the most part but can't stand some of the radio DJ's like; Fearn Cotton (thinks shes still 17 ~ will not stop saying cool & babbling sh*t) and also that Nick Grimshaw (who on earth wants to wake up listening to that whiny prat). And another thing.... I totally agree (old fart who's younger than me ) I love radio one :lol:
  6. Nightmare mate. Dirty thieving s#%t scum! Buy a big dog and they always think twice, I have two and never get bothered
  7. That's just what I thought !
  8. Always easier to do with two people I find or struggle on your own when a mate lets you down (again) !
  9. Radio one rules !!
  10. First pic looks great
  11. Not far at all, maybe can compare and admire Zeds one day! Anytime you like bud
  12. GM if it's not women it's exhausts with you !!! :lol:
  13. Nice zed and welcome, I'm in Hinckley so not far!
  14. Nice quality plenum spacers though !
  15. Christ is that him??!! ......... :lol:
  16. Yeah ..
  17. Grundy I've told you No I'm washing my hair ........ Oh sorry just read the rest of it
  18. Is that him ???
  19. Nice one Ian, looking good
  20. Right I'm driving to londinium to find him .... Or her ....
  21. He's the one at the back out of focus???
  22. Can't be on here , it's got a long Ariel !
  23. I think I've seen him
  24. Blue moon ?! :lol:
×
×
  • Create New...