Jump to content

RafsZed

Members
  • Posts

    490
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by RafsZed

  1. Oooo I am very tempted, when would I have to order by?
  2. Sounds very similar to my car, what you have are ventilated seats which will keep you cool in the summer aparantly, so what are you planning on doing to yours?
  3. Congrats
  4. Hi, what make are they?
  5. I've driven 420 miles in the last 5 days and not seen any either.
  6. Earlier app radios will not work with iphone 5 or 5s
  7. Just had mine done in shadow chrome, looks awesome in my opinion.
  8. +3
  9. Spotted parked up on Holders Hill Road in Mill Hill, London, think it lives there as seem it before.
  10. Collecting my Zed this week

  11. Looking forward to picking up my Z on Tuesday

  12. RafsZed

    My zed

  13. RafsZed

    My Zed

×
×
  • Create New...