-
Posts
19,490 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by GMballistic
-
Sold - thread locked
-
Welcome aboard. Think you've chosen wisely for your road trip.
-
Thanks GM I'll try them tomorrow. Hmmmm little bag..... Don't think there is one of those in my boot. The tools and jack have spaces in the foam. I'm going to raid my garage and I'll be back. Yep, like this for example...
-
M6 went the other way a few months ago to a dealer not far from Neil in fact. Enjoying the Zed much more than the M6 already and only had it 4 days, despite the drop in power and refinement. Well that's good news then. Can be difficult making the right decision on what car to buy next sometimes imo but I think most people know for certain once they get behind the wheel. Enjoy the Zed.
-
Fair play Bobby that did sound absolutely mental.
-
"McGard" style ones then. Honestly I'd try the local dealership firstly to see if they can help. Try looking for the key number first though, ...might be written down with your cars history if you're lucky or as I said on a little bag in the boot with your jack etc.
-
Very cool. So has the M6 gone or is it staying with the Zed as a weekend toy?
-
[SOLD]Cobra full stainless exhaust system
GMballistic replied to mattyp01's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
If you copy the "Direct link" on Photobucket (just press your cursor arrow on it & it will copy it) next to the picture you want to post, ....then on here, click on the "image" icon (which looks like a polaroid picture) in the "Reply to this topic" box and post the copied URL into the box. Then click "ok" and you can post the pictures as I have below.... -
It's highly unlikely somebody else's locking wheel nut key will fit yours, ...not impossible depending on the maker but still highly unlikely otherwise it would defeat the purpose of having them in the first place. Some people I know would use a socket close to the size of the locking wheel nut and tap it on with a hammer ~ the idea being that it grips the locking wheel nut enough for you to be able to undo it. You will however need to replace the locking wheel nut afterwards as it will most likely get damaged. Another option is to try a "Gator-Grip" type socket. Like this: http://www.ebay.co.u...-QAAOSwvgdW39eq Never tried it myself but have heard that it can work depending on the style of locking wheel nut (won't work on them all). Probably better suited to the "spline" type locking wheel nuts rather than "McGard" style. You could try a Nissan dealership but my guess is they would have to order your key specifically which would take a week or two I'd have thought plus you'd need to know the locking wheel nut key code ~ usually on the bag that the key was originally in (mine was in my boot with the jack etc). If you're lucky though the dealership might have some sort of selection of "masterkeys" so it couldn't hurt to ring them up & ask at least if they can help. Maybe not much help sorry Crab but that's my suggestions anyway. Few related threads: http://www.350z-uk.c...-wheel-nut-key/ http://www.350z-uk.c...-wheel-nut-key/
-
Dayum. I only watched the embedded ones No cyber bullying please, ...Jetpilot's trying his best.
-
[SOLD]Cobra full stainless exhaust system
GMballistic replied to mattyp01's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
Pictures work for me on my laptop but please bear with Matt as he will attempt to upload more pics to this thread. -
Gareth rather than lock your thread I have merged it with BBK's original thread on the same subject. Good spot Zedd. Ahh.... Yep sorry about that but rather than lock your thread I thought it was better to merge the two together as there are some quality videos in both.
-
Definitely agree with that. Would love to drive it, ...just not sure I could change gear quick enough to keep up with it. 0-60 in 2.5secs. I reckon it would do 60 in first so no problem with a slow gear change Well maybe (probably) but I'd definitely hope it has got some sort of pretty clever rev limiter as otherwise I could see someone bouncing the revs off 10K rpm in 1st before even realising that they need to change gear as it's that flippin' quick.
-
Definitely agree with that. Would love to drive it, ...just not sure I could change gear quick enough to keep up with it. 0-60 in 2.5secs.
-
...And you're posting it in between youtube tags? As below:
-
[SOLD]Cobra full stainless exhaust system
GMballistic replied to mattyp01's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
GLWTS. -
Have a look at this thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/103494-how-to-post-youtube-vidoes/ Hope that helps.
-
^^ Lol. You guys crack me up. Dunks maybe edit your title to read the correct spelling which is "knob".
-
I'm not sure if the "NISSAN" chrome part of the centre caps can be separated from the centre caps. If it can be then it's just a case of doing that, then prepping & spraying the centre caps before reattaching the "NISSAN" badge part. If it doesn't separate then it's going to be a PITA as you'd need to mask off the "NISSAN" part & chrome ring surround which could take a fair while plus with any masking it's going to be difficult to get clean lines sometimes. Maybe it's the latter hence why they wouldn't do it for you.
-
Guys if you want to embed the Youtube videos just paste the URL in between " " tags and take the "s" from after the "http" in the URL in order for it to embed correctly on the forum.
-
I really enjoy this video below. Now it is old so bear that in mind whilst watching it but imo it is still one of the most enjoyable, exhilarating laps of the Isle of Man TT course you will watch as Tony Pond wrestles a Rover Vitesse around it to ultimately break the then record of a 100mph average speed over a lap in a production car. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9iRo66dpzA Enjoy.
-
I know veeg has done this mod to his and they do look fantastic. Think you need better sidelights now though as the DRL's are showing them up.
-
Do you want to edit the title kriss to read "spacers". Good luck with your search.
-
I think he's gone and joined "Mumsnet", ...less handbags being thrown around & bickering on there. As Nic & Will said above no need for people to get personal. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions. He says; whilst being personal... Really, you think that was "personal"? aimed at anyone in particular? Nope. If that's what you believe though then so be it.
-
I think that's a good idea but ultimately that is down to the sellers. Some as I have done in the past will simply leave the price up or draw a line through it with "sold" written next to it but others choose to delete the price. As sellers can edit their for sale adverts once listed I'm not sure how you could stop this happening as it really is at the sellers discretion.