Jump to content

Mudman

Members
  • Posts

    1,416
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mudman

  1. Certainly one question to ask. I will ask Mooedmark if that's a standard problem given the amount of custom painting he does
  2. Hi all A few more bits done Covers by Aquagraphix, Surround from Ceejay, Mirrors from Rickon Not sure what to do with the engine cover - quite fancy some commissioned airbrush work
  3. Keep the veet away from your knob
  4. Haha ! That's plan B along with the louvres !
  5. The mule needs to know if it will fit in the suitcase plus the weight - the length wasn't enough - wants the whole thing as they are happy to carry but not by hand.
  6. Yep he does but have a mate visiting the States next week and asked the question you should never ask a Zed owner - Do you need anything ? And there's Stillen having a sale and free US shipping
  7. Hi all Anyone have one fitted ? just need dims ( I can work out the length !) need the rest !
  8. I would imagine something like this aka car bra This is full front end version over the shoulder boulder holder http://www.thezstore.com/store/graphics/00000001/large501040.jpg
  9. Mudman

    uprev

    Heres my last one - not bad for an old girl
  10. A man needs a name ...
  11. No worries - my daughters riding shotgun with me - on the condition we go to the leisure pool in Sheringham straight after the event !
  12. I'd go 10.15 only if they get swamped might miss the 11am road closure
  13. We met in Holt last time so that works for me
  14. Track em !
  15. Cool - lock in a date now before I disappear to Asia and Oz in September !
  16. This Sunday @ Sheringham - bring your white beast !
  17. No you misunderstand me - I don't want to travel to Great Yarmouth ever ...
  18. The Yarmouth meets normally at 8pm on a Sunday not that user friendly unless BH weekend
  19. Yep - a 130mile round trip if you are over in West Norfolk That might be a reason - Norfolk is quite a big county so needs something a little more central to all as a meet location
  20. But the sun always shines on the Norfolk Coast ! Sorry had to make the 1000th post haha
  21. Nice - thanks !
  22. I got mine from the Zedshed
  23. Description reads as upgraded so aftermarket ? Probably needs to drop the Nismo from the ad header
  24. UK prices for Apple gear is not good - I got all mine from Singapore - a lot cheaper and no VAT - worth considering if heading South and fancy a (Shop)stopover
  25. Welcome ! Good points - A lot of bang for you buck Bad Points - Zeditus - you have been warned !
×
×
  • Create New...