Jump to content

glrnet

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    22,235
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by glrnet

  1. It gets better... I picked up the wrong after sun lotion. It contained fake tan I only realised this after applying it when my palms/inbetween my fingers turned orange. So for the last few days I have been bright red with an orange outline where I didn't burn I think it's safe to say I will never make that mistake again. At least it has given everyone who's seen me a laugh What about us Terry? We need a good laugh , get some pictures up Nice pix Pritchard
  2. It seems Speedhunters.com took some interest too Pics 5 & 30 http://www.speedhunt...entation-244015
  3. Wow, that's going to cause some discussion I think, have to agree with Steve, noticed a big difference when my motordyne spacer was fitted and upreved.
  4. Yaaaaaaaaaaay, nice to see again Andrew, how are you matey? What they said ^ Still got the Zed?
  5. I don't know what they charge but this company repaired sunchro on mine between 5th & 6th under warranty and it'as as good as gold now. Give them a call, they will take the box without the car so that will save some dosh if you can get the box out. Happy to help with the van if that makes things easier. http://www.hardyengineering.co.uk/
  6. Thank you Adrian, I was referring to the split radiator.
  7. Welcome Young Pimm
  8. Chris and his new mate "Sledge"
  9. Great little vid to remind us of a cracking day.
  10. Top man
  11. I have always found the triangle perfectly accpetable but then I haven't been in any ditches
  12. Can't access the vid
  13. Starting to look like a car again now despite you knowing s about s
  14. You are!!
  15. And very pleasant she was too
  16. I've got a bad knee you know
  17. A big thank you to Amy for organising this, it was a great day, a nice relaxed atmosphere to this show and a great gathering of Zeds too. I didn't take many pix but here are a few.
  18. I wasn't there but sounds like chippychips car, brickyard red I think Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  19. Just to be clear, the bolts were cut to exactly the right size but someone gave me the wrong size bolts, no names Darren😜 Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  20. And Jim!!! Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  21. NO! Thank you Sent from my Zed using Nangkang tyres front, RE040's rear
  22. Yup I'll be there, get Bob to txt me and i'll join you, no need to pull in
  23. So going past Cobham Services about 0700 I guess
×
×
  • Create New...